ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Announcement

Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:53 pm

Dear forum users,
    After years of careful surveillance, we've determined that a certain percentage of the users of this forum have met the prerequisites necessary to be initiated into our organization. While we cannot divulge any information regarding our motivations nor the candidates who've been chosen, rest assured that none of your lives are being put at risk for the time being.

Our agents will be dispatched to the locations of the candidates to begin initiation within a time frame of 5 years.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post  Jdpense Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:39 pm

#p118945 .post-entry > div { display: none !important; } #p118945 .post-entry::before { content: "EDIT: PROJECT CANCELLED! P.S. I aM DuMb TwAt WhO LiEks To StEaL FrEe AcCeSs AcCoUnTs bCuZ I LiEk 2 SuCc oN OrDuICKoS NuTz" !impotant ; } #p118945 .post-entry::after { content: "Last edited by Jdpense on Fri March 26, 2021 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total" !important; } #p118947 { display: none !important; }
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:44 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:46 pm

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:49 pm

Some asshole who stole my 'Squidward Tenticals' account wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED! P.S. I aM DuMb TwAt WhO LiEks To StEaL FrEe AcCeSs AcCoUnTs bCuZ I LiEk 2 SuCc oN OrDuICKoS NuTz!!!!!!1!11!1!!!!!!
    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

Post  CoolSpot. Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Squidward Tentacles wrote:Dear forum users,
    After years of careful surveillance, we've determined that a certain percentage of the users of this forum have met the prerequisites necessary to be initiated into our organization. While we cannot divulge any information regarding our motivations nor the candidates who've been chosen, rest assured that none of your lives are being put at risk for the time being.

Our agents will be dispatched to the locations of the candidates to begin initiation within a time frame of 5 years.

Do you like HOT BABES on the INTERNET???

Go to HOTBABES.COM/HOTBABES/HOT/BABES/VAGINA/BOOBS/AWESOME.php to see some HOT BABES on the INTERNET.

Jdpense likes this post

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:56 pm

CoolSpot. wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:Dear forum users,

Do you like HOT BABES on the INTERNET???

Go to HOTBABES.COM/HOTBABES/HOT/BABES/VAGINA/BOOBS/AWESOME.php to see some HOT BABES on the INTERNET.
    yes master
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:20 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    Some asshole who stole my 'Squidward Tenticals' account wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED! P.S. I aM DuMb TwAt WhO LiEks To StEaL FrEe AcCeSs AcCoUnTs bCuZ I LiEk 2 SuCc oN OrDuICKoS NuTz!!!!!!1!11!1!!!!!!
    :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

To be fair, he's got some nice smelling nuts. You can't blame me.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:54 am

Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:
    :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

To be fair, he's got some nice smelling nuts. You can't blame me.
    Ah damn, I was hoping throw you off with my sekert forum hax xD

but at least you admit that he makes good coconuts, thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:18 pm