ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

forever alone

Jdpense
    Jdpense

forever alone Empty forever alone

Post  Jdpense Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

I'd rather be alone then hang out with a bunch of false friends nowadays...people are dumb sheep who will always constantly change from time to time, usually for the worst, which could explain why most of my old "relationships" I made with people in the past faded away to the point where they died off and became forgotten..

Although I used to have the same mindset of "wanting friends/people to relate to" until I discovered the true patterns of people and their minds.

So all-in-all I don't want to waste my time trying to make long term relationships with people anymore, nor do I want to waste my time trying to get a girlfriend anymore either (since I find women to be near impossible to impress, but that's a completely different story of it's own for a different time).

All I need is my dog as my true best friend and nothing more.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

forever alone Empty Re: forever alone

Post  SonicVaan Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Hey, whatever makes you happy! Smile

Honestly "impressing" girls is totally BS, we are no cavemen anymore who have to impress someone to mate with. I dunno how the girls over there are, but for me the "chemicals" have to be right. Sounds weird in english but we say, die Chemie muss stimmen.

Totally agree with the friends stuff, same happened to me but ehhh I guess it's their loss. It's tough to find real friends and honestly I can't bother to find some and even to find the trust and not waste my energy telling the story of my life only that it doesn't fit in the end.

Yes, animals are the better humans! Very Happy

Jdpense likes this post

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:13 am

SonicVaan wrote:Honestly "impressing" girls is totally BS, we are no cavemen anymore who have to impress someone to mate with. I dunno how the girls over there are, but for me the "chemicals" have to be right. Sounds weird in english but we say, die Chemie muss stimmen.
    Yes I agree it is complete BS, since most girls in their twenties can be really stuck up/socially exclusive here in America, and dating advice/advice of talking with girls that you would find online or from those "dating experts" would tell you "you have to best that you can be by putting yourself in the highest status as possible", now I don't have anything against self-improvement but this kind of mentally eventually turns the whole dating game into an ego boost competition of which person has the highest status in order to be to mates with. I will eventually talk more about the modern dating game and modern women in America at somepoint, I just need to get my words together, but yes I agree that finding the best gf/bf would be the person that have good chemistry with.

SonicVaan wrote: Totally agree with the friends stuff, same happened to me but ehhh I guess it's their loss. It's tough to find real friends and honestly I can't bother to find some and even to find the trust and not waste my energy telling the story of my life only that it doesn't fit in the end.
    Yeah I realized it's impossible to force friendship since those kinds of friendships are bound to fail and eventually die off since those types of connections with poeple were never really establish to begin with. I feel the best friendships are ones where you have similar interests/circumstances with, but even those types of friends can still fade away, since people constantly change, as we stated before.

SonicVaan wrote: Yes, animals are the better humans! Very Happy
    Exactly, which is why I say:

forever alone Maxresdefault

Sorry this reply of mine was a bit of a mouthful, I just had a lot of things to say...

SonicVaan likes this post

No one
    No one

Post  No one Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:14 pm

I love being relationships with abusive and toxic people

it is the true meaning of life  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:14 pm

Still kinda stand by what I stated in this thread....

...however I'm tried of always being fucking lonely being completely stuck with dealing with so called 'friends' that never reciprocate whenever I try to reach out to them nowadays

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:15 pm