ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
SonicVaan
Squidward Tentacles
Ezequiel Matias
7 posters

How long have you been in the Sonic community?

Ezequiel Matias

How long have you been in the Sonic community? Empty How long have you been in the Sonic community?

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:34 am

Since mid-2012. I recall discovering Sonic Retro and getting banned on sight at first. Then I recall seeing this guy from the "Winter Wonderland" trying to get validated with countless posts and his "Sonig" site (you know who this guy is) and the rest is history.

If I recall well, I had joined here just because I wanted to attack back, I also recall this guy from the "Winter Wonderland" attacking me and then banning my IP from his site. Then Electroball, SonicVaan, and last but not least "Squidward Tentacles" came to the guy's aid.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

How long have you been in the Sonic community? Empty Re: How long have you been in the Sonic community?

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Yeah those were great times weren't they? XP Anyways I believe Jdpense joined the sonic community early 2013 on ssrg as a trailist. Then he discovered this other forum called SGD and made pen pals there. Then he heard that his pen pals came to this site and spammed here so JDP did the same and he choose to start as a fictional character like me for comical reasons Lol.
    Ezequiel Matias

How long have you been in the Sonic community? Empty Re: How long have you been in the Sonic community?

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:33 pm

I agree, 2012/2013 were great! Despite my lack of English knowledge I could at least defend myself from the "Winter Wonderland" resident.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Hacking community had its glory from 2008-2011 but from there it started dying, slowly. I've been in the community since 2007 so... I feel old
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:55 pm

You are not THAT old. If you told me you have been in the community since the start in the late 90s/early 2000s, then...
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:31 am

It's been 8 years though and I was 13 back then, so yeah, I'm old
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:49 am

Excuse me, but how old are you now? It's been 2 years and half for me though, it hasn't been long ago at least for me, I can even say I haven't changed much from the times I was a clown here and there.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:52 am

Though, I think the first time I had any connection with the community was if I recall well in 2009/8.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:17 am

Right now I'm 21 and I already have backache >_> And besides, being adult sucks
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:43 am

Yeah, and I'm 14 but people think I'm 18 (and even more) just because I have a deep voice and for being a REALLY tall guy compared to other teens around the same age as me. Mad
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:47 am

SonicVaan wrote:Right now I'm 21 and I already have backache >_> And besides, being adult sucks

Bitch pls, I've had backache since I was 17 bounce

Oh right, how I got into Sonic hacking...

It all started in 2011. I was a huge Nintendo fan, except I hated Pokémon (long story). One day, out of boredom and/or curiosity, I decided to try out Sonic 1. Did I like it? Well, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here today. Anyway, one thing led to another. I tried Sonic 2 and then Sonic 3. Then, one day, I was looking for a Sonic wiki, when I came across this site called "Sonic Retro". I checked it out, and from there I learned of the Sonic hacking community. Since I was already pretty good at Super Mario World hacking, I wanted in. I didn't try joining Retro at the time (the three multi accounts I apparently created came later) due to its overly strict validation system, but after a while I found Sonic Games Dimension. Later I worked up the courage to join SSRG, and the rest is history.

And there you have it.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:32 pm

for too long, can't wait to be free from it all  

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Ralakimus1

Post  Ralakimus1 Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:45 pm

joined in 2013 at 13, left in 2020, currently 21

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:10 am