ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

I want to announce my new free hosting company!

Ezequiel Matias

I want to announce my new free hosting company! Empty I want to announce my new free hosting company!

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Ok, after several days modifying the database, accounts, and plans, It's finally finished, just wait up 24 hours, and then, I will post a link to the site.

Blocked Countries for the use of this hosting:

- None by the moment.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

I want to announce my new free hosting company! Empty Re: I want to announce my new free hosting company!

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:26 pm

You are 10, you cant have your own company... Nor can you host anything
    Ezequiel Matias

I want to announce my new free hosting company! Empty Re: I want to announce my new free hosting company!

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Green Snake wrote:You are 10, you cant have your own company... Nor can you host anything
    Did you understand that I'm 12????
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:You are 12, you cant have your own company... Nor can you host anything
    Did you understand that I'm 12????
    Funny, I was going to write 12... Weird
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:27 am