ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+6
Pepsi
ThomasSpeedrunner
SonicVaan
Green Snake
hacker___
Ezequiel Matias
10 posters

Description about members in this community.

Ezequiel Matias

Description about members in this community. Empty Description about members in this community.

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Ezequiel: Founder of the great site SWD, and great hacker!

hacker___: Green Snake's bodyguard, and a lameboots.

SonicVaan: Hater.

ThomasSpeedRunner: No words.

OuricoDoido: A great user, with great hack skills!

Sesin Kolin: Good user

fenix4beto: Pervert.

Green Snake: Founder of bullshit site SGD, an idiot who think that is better than the others...
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Description about members in this community. Empty Re: Description about members in this community.

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Wroooooooooooong. I'll tell you the correct:

Ezequiel Matias: Guy who creates shitty websites and shitty hacks; spammer Nº1
    hacker___: DrHax; also spammer Nº3
    SonicVaan: Betatester
    ThomasSpeedRunner: Not a speedrunner; plus grammarnazi
    OuricoDoido: Cunt who steals shit
    Sesin Kolin: Another cunt who steals shit and leaks megamix. Also, idiot with no brain, who doesn't even know English.
    fenix4beto: Pervert. (Ezze got this right)
    Green Snake: Founder of SGD, a new growing Sonic hacking/fangaming site. Spammer Nº2
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Description about members in this community. Empty Re: Description about members in this community.

Post  Green Snake Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 pm

hacker___ wrote:Wroooooooooooong. I'll tell you the correct:

Sesin Kolin: Another cunt who steals shit and leaks megamix. Also, idiot with no brain, who doesn't even know English.
    Green Snake: Founder of SGD, a new growing Sonic hacking/fangaming site. Spammer Nº2
    XD!
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi there bodyguard.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.
    Hi The20BT. I'm tellin' the truth, asshole. You don't even know whats asm, and you consider yourself to be "pr0haxX0rz"
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.
    Hi The20BT. I'm tellin' the truth, asshole. You don't even know whats asm, and you consider yourself to be "pr0haxX0rz"
    I have no words, you, an idiot, who criticize the people's lifestyle, acting like an idiot, and plus, I'm not The20BT! Idiot! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT YOU SON OF A BITCH! Stop posting pics about other people, and too, stop saying that those people are my person and my relatives, you are a shameless bitch.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.
    I have no words, you, an idiot, who criticize the people's lifestyle, acting like an idiot, and plus, I'm not The20BT! Idiot! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT YOU SON OF A BITCH! Stop posting pics about other people, and too, stop saying that those people are my person and my relatives, you are a shameless bitch.
    Ohh, are you tired of me? HEY GUYS, EZZE IS TIRED OF ME, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW??

You're a stupid 10-year-old kid, you are NOT intended to be in the fucking internet, and we all here know you started this endless flamewar. Well done, mistah...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:20 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.
    Ohh, are you tired of me? HEY GUYS, EZZE IS TIRED OF ME, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW??

You're a stupid 10-year-old kid, you are NOT intended to be in the fucking internet, and we all here know you started this endless flamewar. Well done, mistah...
    WHEN YOU GO FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT I'M 12????? FUCK YOU, YES I'M TIRED OF YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB, AND FUCKING ANNOYING.

FUCK OFF!
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

WHEN YOU GO FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT I'M 12????? FUCK YOU, YES I'M TIRED OF YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB, AND FUCKING ANNOYING.

FUCK OFF!
    Ooooh, do you think I am scared? You're fun.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    Calm down dumbass, this is internet, free place for people to be jerks to others, so dont expect people to be nice to you. Just go to do something else for a while, and stay away from places where you get to see jerks, even though there is no real way to escape them in the internet, but you can always avoid them.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    Calm down dumbass, this is internet, free place for people to be jerks to others, so dont expect people to be nice to you. Just go to do something else for a while, and stay away from places where you get to see jerks, even though there is no real way to escape them in the internet, but you can always avoid them.
    How you can say that???? like in October of 2012, you lose several discussions in Internet, I know that, not jerks, but a bunch of idiots like you who even criticise without knowing the person, which is totally absurd.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    How you can say that???? like in October of 2012, you lose several discussions in Internet, I know that, not jerks, but a bunch of idiots like you who even criticise without knowing the person, which is totally absurd.
    october 2012 was year ago, just saying. I dont care for that. Also, what I said is the fact. Rules of outside world don work on internet, and people can do pretty much whatever they want through it.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 am

All Hail to Ezequiel! He's bound to be a great hacker with his new Sonic 2 hack, which features his own physics engine and completely new revamped palettes, adding a whole lot of replayability to Sonic 2! And his latest Sonic 3D hack, which contain new palettes - done with the secret ROM editing tool named "ESEII", which will slowly but surely grant him success in the ROM hacking community!

And speaking of communities: Everyone, even SSRG and Sonic Retro envy his mind and hand to even create such a hi-quality and top notch community that is Sonic World Dimension! Just.. wow! Simply breathtaking!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:13 am

SonicVaan wrote:All Hail to Ezequiel! He's bound to be a great hacker with his new Sonic 2 hack, which features his own physics engine and completely new revamped palettes, adding a whole lot of replayability to Sonic 2! And his latest Sonic 3D hack, which contain new palettes - done with the secret ROM editing tool named "ESEII", which will slowly but surely grant him success in the ROM hacking community!

And speaking of communities: Everyone, even SSRG and Sonic Retro envy his mind and hand to even create such a hi-quality and top notch community that is Sonic World Dimension! Just.. wow! Simply breathtaking!
    Of course, he's like the smartest kid around! I think his IQ is like high as 20! That is crazy, dont ya think SV?! Nwo, if you excuse me, I'll stop being silly.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    october 2012 was year ago, just saying. I don't care for that. Also, what I said is the fact. Rules of outside world don't work on internet, and people can do pretty much whatever they want through it.
    You can't put a fucking apostrophe in a fucking sentence... Also, sentences start with cap letters.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    october 2012 was year ago, just saying. I don't care for that. Also, what I said is the fact. Rules of outside world don't work on internet, and people can do pretty much whatever they want through it.
    You can't put a fucking apostrophe in a fucking sentence... Also, sentences start with cap letters.
    EY! I'M the grammar nazi around here! Not you!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    o excus me sir i haz bad enklish glad u haz bettar !!!111
    Seriously, do you think I don't know those things?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:11 am

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    fuk u grammarz nazzi!!!11
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 am

Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    Don't ye get it? He's trying to take my spot as the local grammar nazi. :V
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:22 am

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    You don't get that honor, or I will ban you from ATSG!
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:13 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    Excuse me sir.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    You don't get that honor, or I will ban you from ATSG!
    You can't even ban.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Hi there bodyguard.

FUCK OFF!
    masa-alas.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:54 pm

The20BT.

Come at me kid (;
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    masa-alas.
    Herp derp what is grammar?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 pm