ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
6 posters

EzeM vs. Green Snake

Ezequiel Matias

EzeM vs. Green Snake Empty EzeM vs. Green Snake

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:09 pm

EzeM vs. Green Snake: Let the flamewar begin!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

EzeM vs. Green Snake Empty Re: EzeM vs. Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 am

k
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:20 am

Fuck man! So... Have you already noticed I'm back at SSRG?
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 am

Green Snake wrote:k
    q
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:12 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Fuck man! So... Have you already noticed I'm back at SSRG?
    as far as I am aware I am not blind
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Yeah, I just wrote that to see how you reacted, it worked, I pissed you off. Very Happy
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Fuck man! So... Have you already noticed I'm back at SSRG?
    as far as I am aware I am not blind

"See who voted down":

Green Snake.
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  bounce  bounce  bounce

I'm not going to risk the membership again, it would be a dumb move to do so. Forget it Snake, it ain't gonna happen.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Yeah, I just wrote that to see how you reacted, it worked, I pissed you off. Very Happy
    I just noted I am not blind, that has nothing to do with being pissed

Ezequiel Matias wrote:'m not going to risk the membership again, it would be a dumb move to do so. Forget it Snake, it ain't gonna happen.
    So I cannot dislike a message I found redundant? You just restated opinions other people had stated earlier, such as me for example. Invisible tails is what I said and of course that'd be your first statement.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Green Snake wrote:I just noted I am not blind, that has nothing to do with being pissed

You are 90% of the time pissed off, it's pretty obvious when one sees your comments.

Green Snake wrote:So I cannot dislike a message I found redundant? You just restated opinions other people had stated earlier, such as me for example. Invisible tails is what I said and of course that'd be your first statement

Oh... Here we go again... Can't I state what I fucking saw there? I didn't even see your shit, I actually went straight into replying. If you weren't so cocky you wouldn't be bitching, moaning, and accusing me of writing "redundant" messages. I mentioned invisible Tails, and I also wrote it would a dumb move from Sega considering they had already done the fucking sprites. You had written about Tails' AI, a completely different thing. I actually watched the fucking video.

SIDENOTE: You won't be able to troll me at SSRG anymore as I added you to the "Ignore list" Hopefully we won't cross paths there.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Green Snake wrote:Invisible tails is what I said and of course that'd be your first statement

For your information, that's what ANYBODY would fucking notice at first. You are pathetic if you think everybody who notices that, then post it are "copying-and-pasting" your shit, that's just fucking dumb. Anyways, I've had enough with your cockiness, I'm not going to waste the opportunity they gave me.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You are 90% of the time pissed off, it's pretty obvious when one sees your comments.
    I may seem angry, perhaps because the way I write, but I am not really angry. If I was I'd be insulting you consistently (Or on other words, not just randomly and few times here and there) and such. I am quite average right now.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Can't I state what I fucking saw there?
    Yeah! And I can dislike your post if I find the post bad/against the rules. Or I can like it if I see its a good post or just plainly funny. Or I can reply if I want to talk back. That is how forums work the last I looked. No need to get butthurt about it.
    And contrary to what you likely think, I did not dislike your post because you made it, but because I... Well, didn't like it. That should not be too hard for you to get it.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I didn't even see your shit, I actually went straight into replying.
    It would be a good practice to read the posts first to get what is being talked about and what has been said.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:If you weren't so cocky you wouldn't be bitching, moaning, and accusing me of writing "redundant" messages.
    I am not accusing as much as stating it. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I mentioned invisible Tails, and I also wrote it would a dumb move from Sega considering they had already done the fucking sprites. You had written about Tails' AI, a completely different thing.
    They are different sure but they are in relation to each other.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I actually watched the fucking video.
    And you suggest I didnt?

Ezequiel Matias wrote:SIDENOTE: You won't be able to troll me at SSRG anymore as I added you to the "Ignore list" Hopefully we won't cross paths there.
    I never trolled you, nor I ever intended to troll you. Unlike these forums I have a reason to act maturely there, and not get my ass banned. So your just wasted your time with adding me to your ignore list. But whatever floats your boat...

Ezequiel Matias wrote:For your information, that's what ANYBODY would fucking notice at first. You are pathetic if you think everybody who notices that, then post it are "copying-and-pasting" your shit, that's just fucking dumb. Anyways, I've had enough with your cockiness, I'm not going to waste the opportunity they gave me.
    and as I stated on the comments I said it because it was so obvious, as to show how stupid posting the video as something but a hoax would be redundant. And I would be fine if your comment was mostly original to point the same thing, but everything you said was more or less said already, so I felt it was useless to post it. I gave the Tails as an example of something you took from me, but it clearly is not the only one already mentioned.

But its so funny when you claim I am angry when I am not and then you act like it yourself. Seems more like reflection than reality.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:56 am

Green Snake wrote:I may seem angry, perhaps because the way I write, but I am not really angry. If I was I'd be insulting you consistently (Or on other words, not just randomly and few times here and there) and such. I am quite average right now.

Whatever.

Green Snake wrote:Yeah! And I can dislike your post if I find the post bad/against the rules. Or I can like it if I see its a good post or just plainly funny. Or I can reply if I want to talk back. That is how forums work the last I looked. No need to get butthurt about it.
    And contrary to what you likely think, I did not dislike your post because you made it, but because I... Well, didn't like it. That should not be too hard for you to get it.

You CAN dislike my posts, it isn't against the rules doing so. However, as we both know pretty well, we don't like each other nor we get along, so it actually wouldn't be impossible you disliking my posts just for the sake of it. You disliking my posts just because I had written them is actually rationale considering all of the above.

Green Snake wrote:It would be a good practice to read the posts first to get what is being talked about and what has been said.

I agree. But I'm not trying to say I didn't read the thread as a whole, I actually read it quite a few times before posting. I thought it would be a nice idea to voice my opinion on... forums...

Green Snake wrote:I am not accusing as much as stating it. But whatever helps you sleep at night

It doesn't seem like that.

Green Snake wrote:I never trolled you, nor I ever intended to troll you. Unlike these forums I have a reason to act maturely there, and not get my ass banned. So your just wasted your time with adding me to your ignore list. But whatever floats your boat...

Well, I preferably keep you "Ignored" I don't trust you, not at all.

Green Snake wrote:They are different sure but they are in relation to each other

The point is what I have written is pretty different to what you stated.

Green Snake wrote:and as I stated on the comments I said it because it was so obvious, as to show how stupid posting the video as something but a hoax would be redundant. And I would be fine if your comment was mostly original to point the same thing, but everything you said was more or less said already, so I felt it was useless to post it. I gave the Tails as an example of something you took from me, but it clearly is not the only one already mentioned.

But its so funny when you claim I am angry when I am not and then you act like it yourself. Seems more like reflection than reality.

I agree the video is stupid. Then again, I made my own summary of why it doesn't look like a legitimate beta.

Yes, I was fucking tired when I had replied to you, so yes I was pretty much pissed off. The day before I recall going to bed 3 a.m. and getting up at 9 a.m. or so.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:06 am

*grabs popcorn* Let the show begin!
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:15 am

Another flame warz lol i wish icould join!

.................just gotta troll Green Sniek.....................
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:You CAN dislike my posts, it isn't against the rules doing so. However, as we both know pretty well, we don't like each other nor we get along, so it actually wouldn't be impossible you disliking my posts just for the sake of it. You disliking my posts just because I had written them is actually rationale considering all of the above.
    Well it could be... But its not. I disliked your post because I thought it wasn't an useful one, thats about it.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I agree. But I'm not trying to say I didn't read the thread as a whole, I actually read it quite a few times before posting. I thought it would be a nice idea to voice my opinion on... forums...
    Well you just earlier stated you didn't read the posts. Make up your mind.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I preferably keep you "Ignored" I don't trust you, not at all.
    Well its up to you, its not like it'd change anything for me

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The point is what I have written is pretty different to what you stated.
    Not really. In both cases the issue was about Tails being invisible for no real reason.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:18 pm

JoshDP wrote:.................just gotta troll Green Sniek.....................
    I saw that :>

Do I get a cookie now?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Geek Snake wrote:Well you just earlier stated you didn't read the posts. Make up your mind.

I have read the posts. I simply had written the message here wrong. As I explained before, I was fucking tired that day.

Geek Snake wrote:Well its up to you, its not like it'd change anything for me

Whatever.

Geek Sniek wrote:Not really. In both cases the issue was about Tails being invisible for no real reason.

OK.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:.................just gotta troll Green Sniek.....................
    I saw that :>

Do I get a cookie now?
    EzeM vs. Green Snake The_cookie_princess_by_centchi-d6a7l6z
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 am

JoshDP wrote:EzeM vs. Green Snake The_cookie_princess_by_centchi-d6a7l6z

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    do I get the pony too? Very Happy
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:55 am

Both of you like MLP?

EzeM vs. Green Snake Picard-facepalm-o
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 am

Green Snake wrote:

Yse affraid affraid affraid affraid

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Both of you like MLP?

Eww.... No of course not! And to be honest, I never watched mlp. I just posted that img for GS.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:32 am

Green Snake wrote:

do I get the pony too? :D

No, mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >:c
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 am

JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Yse  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Both of you like MLP?

Eww.... No of course not! And to be honest, I never watched mlp. I just posted that img for GS.

I posted it out of boredom, I wanted to post Picard facepalming. Very Happy
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 am

fixed.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:14 am

JoshDP wrote:
    EzeM vs. Green Snake The_cookie_princess_by_centchi-d6a7l6z
    fixed.