ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Funny thing...

Ezequiel Matias

Funny thing... - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny thing...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Yes I did show that I can actually do something contributive. Thought what I am really waiting is they to upgrade me to Tech Member. While that: Sleep

Anyways thanks, I guess?

And did you show them your hack, "Sonic Green Snake"?
    I have no interest to. Why? I can do much better shit nowadays. Where is the proof? I dont have motivation to do anything in such big scale, but I have some plans to fuck with VDP later on, and just make random fancy looking shit. Perhaps document some stuff about the games that nobody hasnt yet done. Eh, too busy being lazy fuck currently, maybe later.

I think if you want to be upgraded to "Tech Member" you have to do a big thing or something like that, I haven't seen random people being upgraded to Tech Members, you have to do something (at least for what I saw there) like Sonic 2 Delta, or Sonic 3 Complete to get the membership.

Sonic 2 Delta sucks. Sonic 3 Complete isnt anything much technical. Clownancy never did one single hack. Go figure.

Well, for you it "sucks" but, go out there and tell them that, I don't think they are going to take what you wrote here, too well... I prefer Sonic 3 Complete, to the original Sonic 3 & Knuckles, even though it is not highly "technical" like other hacks out there. I respect your opinion, you respect mine, ok?
    We talked on SSRG IRC channel, and everyone agreed the Delta hacks are horrible, so well, you still got objections?

Whatever, some like it, some not, you can't put everyone in the same bag, but ok, like I wrote before, whatever.

...You didnt read few posts above, didnt you?

Yes I did, and SSRG is not a quarter of what Retro is in terms of users, you CAN'T put everybody in the same bag, do you know the opinion of EVERY Sonic fan? Do you? Not because everyone agreed with you in an IRC channel, does mean EVERY Sonic fan dislikes Esrael's Delta hacks. Aside his hacks, I think he deserves the Tech Membership, as he did more than these two hacks. And don't try to piss me off, because I'm not going to fight anymore...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:you CAN'T put everybody in the same bag, do you know the opinion of EVERY Sonic fan?
    And I thought I didn't claim to know, and even made another post further explaining what I meant...

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Not because everyone agreed with you in an IRC channel, does mean EVERY Sonic fan dislikes Esrael's Delta hacks.
    STRAWMAN ALERT! Never did I claim that every single person dislikes them.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Aside his hacks, I think he deserves the Tech Membership, as he did more than these two hacks.
    Give me an example of hack that is made by Esrael, is well executed, and contains major edits to the game? I dont remember seeing on that fulfills all of these.

Sure, by standards of early days of disassemblies, and before that, Esrael could be considered techie, but by todays standards he does pretty poor work.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:53 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you CAN'T put everybody in the same bag, do you know the opinion of EVERY Sonic fan?
    And I thought I didn't claim to know, and even made another post further explaining what I meant...

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Not because everyone agreed with you in an IRC channel, does mean EVERY Sonic fan dislikes Esrael's Delta hacks.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Aside his hacks, I think he deserves the Tech Membership, as he did more than these two hacks.
    Give me an example of hack that is made by Esrael, is well executed, and contains major edits to the game? I dont remember seeing on that fulfills all of these.

Sure, by standards of early days of disassemblies, and before that, Esrael could be considered techie, but by todays standards he does pretty poor work.

If you, did that, then I'm sorry. But I think you explained it, horribly.

"Everyone agreed" you wrote, when you write "everyone" you mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON, but I maybe misunderstood this, "everyone" you wrote, with "every single person" in SSRG IRC channel.

Well, I think you are right there, maybe he is considered a Tech Member, for his past in the community, when he was really a Tech Member like you wrote, and today, he doesn't do any work, I didn't see his Sonic 2 Delta hack being updated, nor Sonic 3 Delta which is not getting updates since 2003, if I'm not wrong...
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:56 am

Oh no...

...... not another flamewar.... >_>
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:07 am

There is a difference in reasonable argument and flamewar, thank you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

"Everyone agreed" you wrote, when you write "everyone" you mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON, but I maybe misunderstood this, "everyone" you wrote, with "every single person" in SSRG IRC channel.

Well, I think you are right there, maybe he is considered a Tech Member, for his past in the community, when he was really a Tech Member like you wrote, and today, he doesn't do any work, I didn't see his Sonic 2 Delta hack being updated, nor Sonic 3 Delta which is not getting updates since 2003, if I'm not wrong...

Well you pretty much summed up what I mean there. So. Anyways, whats up? :V
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 am

Green Snake wrote:So. Anyways, whats up? :V
    I'm just working on my S1 hack and S3k hack. How about you? :V
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 am

JoshDP wrote:
    sitting on my fat ass. Pretty much, misc work on random stuff. But mostly sitting on my fat ass.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 am

Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    sitting on my fat ass. Pretty much, misc work on random stuff. But mostly sitting on my fat ass.
    Heh, that must be fun Razz
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Heh, that must be fun Razz
    its not. This tho:

Funny thing... - Page 2 XyJTp4C
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:47 am

Fixed;

JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:34 am

Green Snake wrote:Fixed;

LOL
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:13 pm

JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Fixed;

LOL
    Sexy buttons right? And that for like 2 hours of work >_<
    Oh well, automated code for the win.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Green Snake wrote:There is a difference in reasonable argument and flamewar, thank you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Well, I was replying to Google+ comments, some minutes ago.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:There is a difference in reasonable argument and flamewar, thank you.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

That is always fun. Except when they are so stupid that you cant believe it Razz
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Just need to think of a name for a remix album and create the cover art for it.. and waiting für 3 other remixers, then I can send it to my label >.<

Also need to pay 250€ for a remix next month and around 420€ in January/February... Yup, getting remixes from well known artists, costs a lot of moneh :I
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:54 pm

You have to pay money to gain money. And I dont have any of that :I
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:58 am

Mah label will pay all the income to me on February and I'm kinda excited how much it will me, since a lot of people bought my album from iTunes and streamed my songs on Spotify D:

And that reminds me that the CDs of my debut album will arrive prom the pressing plant soon XD I paid 318€ for around 100 Digipaks with 4-page-booklet. I'll pretty much sign and sell them via bandcamp... just need to make T-Shirts and stuff, but funnily they are more expensive than pressing CDs x.x
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:32 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

That is always fun. Except when they are so stupid that you cant believe it Razz

You are right, haha. Sometimes, they are so stupid that I have to explain them the facts. Smile but maybe they are just trolls trying to piss people off.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:12 am

I find these kind of people are usually conservative christians. They try to disprove science by using science at worst. These people dont care for facts and logic, but faith and fairytales. Its so ridiculous and atupid its not even funny anymore.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:57 am

Well, I will admit that I'm a Christian, but I'm am not a conservative, and I'm not those kind of typical "Mr.Know-it-All" Christians. Razz
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:12 am

JoshDP wrote:Well, I will admit that I'm a Christian, but I'm am not a conservative, and I'm not those kind of typical "Mr.Know-it-All" Christians. Razz
    Good Razz
    While that, I find your holy book bunch of bullshit. Very Happy
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:15 am

Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:Well, I will admit that I'm a Christian, but I'm am not a conservative, and I'm not those kind of typical "Mr.Know-it-All" Christians. Razz
    Good Razz
    Okay, that's fine, I can respect that. However, I would like to ask you a question: Do you believe we have any purpose of being here or even existing?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:21 am

JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Good Razz
    Okay, that's fine, I can respect that. However, I would like to ask you a question: Do you believe we have any purpose of being here or even existing?
    Other than procreating, not any real purpose unless we give ourselves one.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:49 am

Green Snake wrote:I find these kind of people are usually conservative christians. They try to disprove science by using science at worst. These people dont care for facts and logic, but faith and fairytales. Its so ridiculous and atupid its not even funny anymore.

Well, I usually discuss with Chilean or Mexican people in Google+ and they attack me because I'm Argentinian, Argentina is a rival of Mexico, and an enemy of Chile, and that's the reason for them to attack me, and they put all of us in the same bag as racist and hated people. I personally don't like Mexican people or Chilean people because of this, specially Mexican people, since they took a soccer match between Argentina and Mexico as a reason for them to hold a grudge on us, but that's another story. By the way, I'm Catholic, but I respect your opinion.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:16 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I usually discuss with Chilean or Mexican people in Google+ and they attack me because I'm Argentinian, Argentina is a rival of Mexico, and an enemy of Chile, and that's the reason for them to attack me, and they put all of us in the same bag as racist and hated people.
    Some people just take generalization to a whole new level of idiocy. Any generalization when it comes to humans, is completely false and stupid, yet everyone constantly use them to attack specific group of people. Pathetic.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I personally don't like Mexican people or Chilean people because of this, specially Mexican people, since they took a soccer match between Argentina and Mexico as a reason for them to hold a grudge on us, but that's another story.
    Oh well, there we go. Not all Mexican or Chilean people are assholes, though. Then again I dont argue that majority of them would be.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:By the way, I'm Catholic, but I respect your opinion.
    I never did disrespect your opinion either, however I find pretty much any religion ridiculous and useless, but thats just me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:31 pm