ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
SonicVaan
Ezequiel Matias
6 posters

Ezequiel Matias

............................................................ Empty ............................................................

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Wow, I just can't believe how the Sonic community turned out to be, that and because they keep constantly trolling me, is why I left it, come on, some are depressed, and even a pedophile is in it. You guys, will not see me here anymore, nor in a Sonic-related website, I even think I will call the police if I see this pedophile.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

............................................................ Empty Re: ............................................................

Post  SonicVaan Sat May 17, 2014 10:23 am

Meh, the Sonic community died out mostly unfortunately. 2008 & 2009 was a really fucking great time.
    Ravenfreak
    Ravenfreak

Current Project : Spam!

............................................................ Empty Re: ............................................................

Post  Ravenfreak Sat May 17, 2014 5:47 pm

And that's when I first joined the sonic community, late 2008. It took me until March 2009 to finally use up my trial posts at Retro, then I was in Pending Approval for just a day. Became a member, started posting like crazy, taught myself how to hack the 16 bit games, moved on to the 8 bit games since hardly anyone hacked those and I wanted to hack a game nobody has hacked before, became a Tech Member on April 23, 2012 and here we are now. xD
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat May 17, 2014 10:26 pm

In Retro and SSRG they consider themselves to be dictatorships, while, in websites of other series, they treat you nicely, you can even request for hacks (named "mods" there") to other members. How the fuck one expect to be treated nicely in Retro or SSRG, even normal members (including "trial members" in Retro) in these websites treat you like shit, you need to beg or suck their cocks to gain membership. It took me 1 year to be validated, their motto should be "Obey & Survive" or "You Are with US! o WE are against YOU!"
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:21 pm

I agree. They are especially annoying, when they try to make themselves more superior towards newbies and they treat them like pushovers.
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:07 am

............................................................//$(document).ready(function(){});//]]>

//
    if(typeof(_userdata) == "undefined")
    var _userdata = new Object();
    _userdata["session_logged_in"] = 1;
    _userdata["username"] = "UburL33tUzerNam";
    _userdata["user_id"] = 75;
    _userdata["user_level"] = 0;
    _userdata["user_lang"] = "en";
    _userdata["activate_toolbar"] = 0;
    _userdata["fix_toolbar"] = 0;
    _userdata["notifications"] = 1;
    _userdata["avatar"] = "\"\"";
    _userdata["user_posts"] = 171;
    _userdata["user_nb_privmsg"] = 2;
    _userdata["point_reputation"] = 6;

//]]>

//var multiquote_img_off = 'https://2img.net/i/fa/invision/icon_multiquote_off_en.png', multiquote_img_on = 'https://2img.net/i/fa/invision/icon_multiquote_on_en.png', _atr = 'https://illiweb.com/rs3/74/frm/addthis/', _ati = 'https://illiweb.com/fa/addthis/', addthis_config = { ui_click: true, ui_language: "en" }, addthis_localize = { share_caption: "Add to bookmarks / Share", email: "e-mail", email_caption: "Send to a friend", favorites: "Favourites", print: "Print", more: "More..." };$(function(){if(typeof(_atc) == "undefined") {_atc = { };}_atc.cwait = 0;$('.addthis_button').mouseup(function() {if ($('#at15s').css('display') == 'block') {addthis_close();}});});var hiddenMsgLabel = { visible:'Hide the message', hidden:'See the message' };showHiddenMessage = function(id){try{var regId = parseInt(id, 10);if( isNaN(regId) ) { regId = 0; }if( regId > 0){$('.post--' + id).toggle(0, function(){if( $(this).is(":visible") ){$('#hidden-title--' + id).html(hiddenMsgLabel.visible);}else{$('#hidden-title--' + id).html(hiddenMsgLabel.hidden);}});}}catch(e) { }return false;};//]]>
    • Reply to topic

Share//var url_favourite = '/search?add_favourite=39914&search_id=favouritesearch';var url_newposts = '/search?search_id=newposts&search_where=f8';var url_egosearch = '/search?search_id=egosearch&search_where=f8';var url_unanswered = '/search?search_id=unanswered&search_where=f8';var url_watchsearch = '/search?search_id=watchsearch&search_where=f8';var url_tellfriend = '/tell_friend.forum?t=39914';insert_plus_menu_new('f8&t=39914','', true, 'Watch this topic for replies');//]]>
    ............................................................ 50-47
    Ezequiel Matias

Current Project: No Projects.

............................................................ Empty ............................................................

Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Wow, I just can't believe how the Sonic community turned out to be, that and because they keep constantly trolling me, is why I left it, come on, some are depressed, and even a pedophile is in it. You guys, will not see me here anymore, nor in a Sonic-related website, I even think I will call the police if I see this pedophile.

Current Project: http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

Post  SonicVaan on Sat May 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Meh, the Sonic community died out mostly unfortunately. 2008 & 2009 was a really fucking great time.

http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

JOIN TEH FORUMS IMMEDIATELY!!!11!
    ............................................................ 55-69
    Ravenfreak

Current Project: Spam!

Post  Ravenfreak on Sat May 17, 2014 7:47 pm

And that's when I first joined the sonic community, late 2008. It took me until March 2009 to finally use up my trial posts at Retro, then I was in Pending Approval for just a day. Became a member, started posting like crazy, taught myself how to hack the 16 bit games, moved on to the 8 bit games since hardly anyone hacked those and I wanted to hack a game nobody has hacked before, became a Tech Member on April 23, 2012 and here we are now. xD
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun May 18, 2014 12:26 am

In Retro and SSRG they consider themselves to be dictatorships, while, in websites of other series, they treat you nicely, you can even request for hacks (named "mods" there") to other members. How the fuck one expect to be treated nicely in Retro or SSRG, even normal members (including "trial members" in Retro) in these websites treat you like shit, you need to beg or suck their cocks to gain membership. It took me 1 year to be validated, their motto should be "Obey & Survive" or "You Are with US! o WE are against YOU!"

Current Project: Nope

Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:21 pm

I agree. They are especially annoying, when they try to make themselves more superior towards newbies and they treat them like pushovers.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:06 am

//fa_endpage();//]]>
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:12 am

How did ya do this? Surprised

DevED = best haxer and spammer in the world
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:57 am

............................................................//$(document).ready(function(){});//]]>

//
                   if(typeof(_userdata) == "undefined")
    var _userdata = new Object();
                   _userdata["session_logged_in"] = 1;
                   _userdata["username"] = "UburL33tUzerNam";
                   _userdata["user_id"] = 75;
                   _userdata["user_level"] = 0;
                   _userdata["user_lang"] = "en";
                   _userdata["activate_toolbar"] = 0;
                   _userdata["fix_toolbar"] = 0;
                   _userdata["notifications"] = 1;
                   _userdata["avatar"] = "\"\"";
                   _userdata["user_posts"] = 171;
                   _userdata["user_nb_privmsg"] = 2;
                   _userdata["point_reputation"] = 6;

//]]>

//var multiquote_img_off = 'https://2img.net/i/fa/invision/icon_multiquote_off_en.png', multiquote_img_on = 'https://2img.net/i/fa/invision/icon_multiquote_on_en.png', _atr = 'https://illiweb.com/rs3/74/frm/addthis/', _ati = 'https://illiweb.com/fa/addthis/', addthis_config = { ui_click: true, ui_language: "en" }, addthis_localize = { share_caption: "Add to bookmarks / Share", email: "e-mail", email_caption: "Send to a friend", favorites: "Favourites", print: "Print", more: "More..." };$(function(){if(typeof(_atc) == "undefined") {_atc = {  };}_atc.cwait = 0;$('.addthis_button').mouseup(function() {if ($('#at15s').css('display') == 'block') {addthis_close();}});});var hiddenMsgLabel = { visible:'Hide the message', hidden:'See the message' };showHiddenMessage = function(id){try{var regId = parseInt(id, 10);if( isNaN(regId) ) { regId = 0; }if( regId > 0){$('.post--' + id).toggle(0, function(){if( $(this).is(":visible") ){$('#hidden-title--' + id).html(hiddenMsgLabel.visible);}else{$('#hidden-title--' + id).html(hiddenMsgLabel.hidden);}});}}catch(e) { }return false;};//]]>
    • Reply to topic

Share//var url_favourite = '/search?add_favourite=39914&search_id=favouritesearch';var url_newposts = '/search?search_id=newposts&search_where=f8';var url_egosearch = '/search?search_id=egosearch&search_where=f8';var url_unanswered = '/search?search_id=unanswered&search_where=f8';var url_watchsearch = '/search?search_id=watchsearch&search_where=f8';var url_tellfriend = '/tell_friend.forum?t=39914';insert_plus_menu_new('f8&t=39914','', true, 'Watch this topic for replies');//]]>
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Current Project: http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

Post  SonicVaan on Sat May 17, 2014 12:23 pm

http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

JOIN TEH FORUMS IMMEDIATELY!!!11!
    ............................................................ 55-69
    Ravenfreak

Current Project: Spam!

Post  Ravenfreak on Sat May 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun May 18, 2014 12:26 am

Current Project: Nope

Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Current date/time is Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:06 am

//fa_endpage();//]]>
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:40 pm