ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
6 posters

Green Snake and hacker_______ are..........

Poll

Are Green Snake and hacker___________ GAYS?

[ 1 ]
    Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Bar_left100%Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Bar_left0%Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Bar_left0%Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Ezequiel Matias

Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Empty Green Snake and hacker_______ are..........

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:16 am

The worst bullcrap in the world, and hacker_________ is Green Snake, is obvious, because their grammar, are exactly the same shit! and these two like the S.P.A.M, Coincidence? YES! Green Snake and hacker______ obviously need to stop their discussions in the internet, hahahaha.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Empty Re: Green Snake and hacker_______ are..........

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:The worst bullcrap in the world, and hacker_________ is Green Snake, is obvious, because their grammar, are exactly the same shit! and these two like the S.P.A.M, Coincidence? YES! Green Snake and hacker______ obviously need to stop their discussions in the internet, hahahaha.
    Learn to write, and learn to read.
    Ezequiel Matias

Green Snake and hacker_______ are.......... Empty Re: Green Snake and hacker_______ are..........

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:The worst bullcrap in the world, and hacker_________ is Green Snake, is obvious, because their grammar, are exactly the same shit! and these two like the S.P.A.M, Coincidence? YES! Green Snake and hacker______ obviously need to stop their discussions in the internet, hahahaha.

So, where are my errors? I read all the days, and too, I practice my grammar, you can´t do that, because your diminute brain can´t do nothing.

Like Mike Berry say, you can´t write.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    So, where are my errors? I read all the days, and too, I practice my grammar, you can´t do that, because your diminute brain can´t do nothing.

You spelling errors are everywhere. "Like Mike Berry say", there's one, not "say", "said". "Can't", not "Cant´t". "My errors" is incorrect way to pronounce it. And I bet you don't read whole day English, I bet you do something else too, like sleep. "Can't do nothing", rather "Can't do anything". Also, how I can't write, I'm writing this at the moment, so that's that.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:14 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

You spelling errors are everywhere. "Like Mike Berry say", there's one, not "say", "said". "Can't", not "Cant´t". "My errors" is incorrect way to pronounce it. And I bet you don't read whole day English, I bet you do something else too, like sleep. "Can't do nothing", rather "Can't do anything". Also, how I can't write, I'm writing this at the moment, so that's that.

The English teacher is teaching now? BRAVO!!! (Sarcasm) Look, if you recive other education is your problem, my keyboard doesn´t have an apostrophe key, so, look, do you hear to other different English spelling???? Look, in my school, and my institute, is "My errors" and "say" not "said" You definitely recive a different education, and too, in the whole Internet, I talk with English speaking-people, and nothing of that people named a error, in my English. In exchange to you, you recive various corrections of English speaking-people, at this moment, I can write, and speak in English, you are only posting shit, and you think than you are superior to me, but you are NOT superior to me. So, please stop with your comments, you are nothing for say, than, your English is "perfect" and the other English of other people are shit.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

The English teacher is teaching now? BRAVO!!! (Sarcasm) Look, if you recive other education is your problem, my keyboard doesn´t have an apostrophe key, so, look, do you hear to other different English spelling???? Look, in my school, and my institute, is "My errors" and "say" not "said" You definitely recive a different education, and too, in the whole Internet, I talk with English speaking-people, and nothing of that people named a error, in my English. In exchange to you, you recive various corrections of English speaking-people, at this moment, I can write, and speak in English, you are only posting shit, and you think than you are superior to me, but you are NOT superior to me. So, please stop with your comments, you are nothing for say, than, your English is "perfect" and the other English of other people are shit.
    I've never said my English is perfect, but shitton of better than yours. You don't seem to even know what imperfect means. When you talk on imperfect, then you should say "said", not "say". I myself talk a lot English in chats with other people, and they don't correct me even if I talked horribly. You got so many spelling errors in your post that I can't even count, and sometimes it is hard to even know what you are talking about. If your school doesn't teach you proper grammar, it is one of these reasons. 1: They haven't yet gone to English language nitpicks. 2: Your country has poor education. 3: You don't pay attention on the class. 
    I do barely ever get any corrections, only corrections I've got are pretty much in this site (Don't know why thought.), and they were long time ago, which from then to now I have learnt lot more English. Also, "receive", not "recive". And don't use "superior", it doesn't work with the meaning I assume you have with it.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

I've never said my English is perfect, but shitton of better than yours. You don't seem to even know what imperfect means. When you talk on imperfect, then you should say "said", not "say". I myself talk a lot English in chats with other people, and they don't correct me even if I talked horribly. You got so many spelling errors in your post that I can't even count, and sometimes it is hard to even know what you are talking about. If your school doesn't teach you proper grammar, it is one of these reasons. 1: They haven't yet gone to English language nitpicks. 2: Your country has poor education. 3: You don't pay attention on the class. 
    I do barely ever get any corrections, only corrections I've got are pretty much in this site (Don't know why thought.), and they were long time ago, which from then to now I have learnt lot more English. Also, "receive", not "recive". And don't use "superior", it doesn't work with the meaning I assume you have with it.

Well, you think than your English is perfect. And too, I doesn´t learn insults in my institute, oh yes, and you are perfect? NO! Well, if you say to me than I have very spelling errors, why you don´t view your English????? Well, the people with I talked, understand my English, if you have problem with that, don´t say it, Well, my English teacher at the school, doesn´t like teach English, but I learn real English in my institute, and I pay attention, my country, is a normal country, and I´m a proud Argentinian, so the countries´ education does not have important in this discussion.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Learn to write, and learn to read

I do barely ever get any corrections, only corrections I've got are pretty much in this site (Don't know why thought.), and they were long time ago, which from then to now I have learnt lot more English. Also, "receive", not "recive". And don't use "superior", it doesn't work with the meaning I assume you have with it
    Well, you think than your English is perfect. And too, I doesn´t learn insults in my institute, oh yes, and you are perfect? NO! Well, if you say to me than I have very spelling errors, why you don´t view your English????? Well, the people with I talked, understand my English, if you have problem with that, don´t say it, Well, my English teacher at the school, doesn´t like teach English, but I learn real English in my institute, and I pay attention, my country, is a normal country, and I´m a proud Argentinian, so the countries´ education does not have important in this discussion.
    You think your English is perfect. "I Don't", "he doesn't", you can't just say "I doesn't". "very spelling errors"??? I know that my grammar is good enough to be called "proper English", unlike your grammar, which sucks ass. There's only one English, by the way, which we call as "Great Britain". There is no "fake Great Britain", or "my Great Britain". I never said Argentina was not "normal" country, but as far as I'm aware, it is poor country (I mean that on money side poor), and which leads to that that poor countries don't have as much money to put on education, which means less intelligent people.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

I do barely ever get any corrections, only corrections I've got are pretty much in this site (Don't know why thought.), and they were long time ago, which from then to now I have learnt lot more English. Also, "receive", not "recive". And don't use "superior", it doesn't work with the meaning I assume you have with it

You think your English is perfect. "I Don't", "he doesn't", you can't just say "I doesn't". "very spelling errors"??? I know that my grammar is good enough to be called "proper English", unlike your grammar, which sucks ass. There's only one English, by the way, which we call as "Great Britain". There is no "fake Great Britain", or "my Great Britain". I never said Argentina was not "normal" country, but as far as I'm aware, it is poor country (I mean that on money side poor), and which leads to that that poor countries don't have as much money to put on education, which means less intelligent people.

Well, I tired of discuss with you, I know how to spell English, but, you need to start a polemic conversation for all, go to the shit with your fucking grammar, I don´t have interest in your grammar, and too,  oh, my grammar sucks ass? Well, who are you for criticize my grammar???? Are you my teacher???? Are you the best English student for criticize my English????? Well, if you like to criticize my country, too, you only search stadistics by internet, which means, than, you don´t know my country, and if you don´t know my country, you can´t criticize, so, your country Finland is perfect???? Is the best education????? Who old are you????? 15?! and in money, it depends, which people, but, you, obviously need to be a asshole.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Ezequiel Matias likes bounce wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias likes bounce wrote:The worst bullcrap in the world, and hacker_________ is Green Snake, is obvious, because their grammar, are exactly the same shit! and these two like the S.P.A.M, Coincidence? YES! Green Snake and hacker______ obviously need to stop their discussions in the internet, hahahaha.

Well, I tired of discuss with you, I don´t know how to spell English, but,I need to start a polemic conversation for all, I go to the shit with my fucking grammar, I don´t care if my grammar is bad, i like penis and interest in your grammar, and too,  oh, yes my grammar sucks ass? Well,yes i know its bad, because i am a faggot. My teacher don´t knows whats engliss. Well, if I like to criticize my country, too, I only search stadistics by internet, which means, than, i don´t know my country, and if i don´t know my country, i can´t criticize, so, your country Finland is perfect???? Is the best education????? how old am i????? yes, i am 1 year old kid who likes penis and money, and i am an asshole.
    Naaaa we all know you don't know how's the hell.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Well, I tired of discuss with you, I know how to spell English, but, you need to start a polemic conversation for all, go to the shit with your fucking grammar, I don´t have interest in your grammar, and too,  oh, my grammar sucks ass? Well, who are you for criticize my grammar???? Are you my teacher???? Are you the best English student for criticize my English????? Well, if you like to criticize my country, too, you only search stadistics by internet, which means, than, you don´t know my country, and if you don´t know my country, you can´t criticize, so, your country Finland is perfect???? Is the best education????? Who old are you????? 15?! and in money, it depends, which people, but, you, obviously need to be an asshole.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Well, I tired of discuss with you, I know how to spell English, but, you need to start a polemic conversation for all, go to the shit with your fucking grammar, I don´t have interest in your grammar, and too,  oh, my grammar sucks ass? Well, who are you for criticize my grammar???? Are you my teacher???? Are you the best English student for criticize my English????? Well, if you like to criticize my country, too, you only search stadistics by internet, which means, than, you don´t know my country, and if you don´t know my country, you can´t criticize, so, your country Finland is perfect???? Is the best education????? Who old are you????? 15?! and in money, it depends, which people, but, you, obviously need to be an asshole.
    I LIKE bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
    EZEQUIEL LIKES bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:21 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

I LIKE bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
    EZEQUIEL LIKES bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
    yes
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Stop... BUMPING OASFOASDGUOASDHGOIASGHIASDGIPOAGPOIASDGPOIASGIPOASDPOGIAPOSDG
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:06 pm