ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Message to Green Snakee

Ezequiel Matias

Message to Green Snakee Empty Message to Green Snakee

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 27, 2013 10:21 am

Well, you start the problem here, and if you like to attack me, with your multi-accounts is your problem, you moron, respond to all the topics with spam, and sincerly, you need to leave the forum, and in special the INTERNET.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Message to Green Snakee Empty Re: Message to Green Snakee

Post  Green Snake Mon May 27, 2013 10:29 am

Noo, I am not a problem. And I don't attack peoples. I don't have the time to deal with multiple accounts, nor I wouldn't want to anyways. Yes, I am spamming, because who else would do that? I'm not leaving. I'm having fun.

Why you spend your time to come up with this stuff? I don't get it.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 am

Green Snake wrote:Noo, I am not a problem. And I don't attack peoples. I don't have the time to deal with multiple accounts, nor I wouldn't want to anyways. Yes, I am spamming, because who else would do that? I'm not leaving. I'm having fun.

Ok, you are not a problem, but you are a problem for the users, and in simple terms, the all forum.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon May 27, 2013 10:36 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Noo, I am not a problem. And I don't attack peoples. I don't have the time to deal with multiple accounts, nor I wouldn't want to anyways. Yes, I am spamming, because who else would do that? I'm not leaving. I'm having fun.

Ok, you are not a problem, but you are a problem for the users, and in simple terms, the all forum.

Not really, only to you and Fenix.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Not really, only to you and Fenix.

You gain enemies in the internet, man, stop lying.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I'm not lying. I'm talking the fact. go and see when most of posters around here has logged in last time. I know many of them, and they hate this site.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I'm not lying. I'm talking the fact. go and see when most of posters around here has logged in last time. I know many of them, and they hate this site.

Yes, I see the members of this forum, yes, they logged in last time, but these members are NOT like you, a SPAMMER!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon May 27, 2013 10:48 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Yes, I see the members of this forum, yes, they logged in last time, but these members are NOT like you, a SPAMMER!
    That is true. They don't bother to spam. Guess what, there are pretty damn many spam accounts, most made by SSRG members.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 27, 2013 10:50 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

That is true. They don't bother to spam. Guess what, there are pretty damn many spam accounts, most made by SSRG members.

Yes.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 am

You can't stop, can you?
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Mon May 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Green Snake wrote:You can't stop, can you?

He never stops as he loves stolen content and 0ur1K0D0ilKo.

Leave him with the stolen content, he's happy using shit in his hax's.

Let's better keep spamming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKS
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm

hacker___ wrote:

Let's better keep spamming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKSASMTOSEGAGENESISSUCKS

Guaton conchatumadre.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue May 28, 2013 3:23 am

hacker___ wrote:

But he's quite helpful at spamming Smile
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 am

Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

No, I´m NOT spamming, and I´m NOT a fucking spammer.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue May 28, 2013 11:41 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

You are, unintentionally.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Yes, but I have a more important thing in my hands, re-construct my Sonic forum, and back to the Sonic communities once and for all, this forum sucks, and I remember when you, was crying by the IPB forum software, and now you say, than the IPB forum software is very glitchy.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Yes, but I have a more important thing in my hands, re-construct my Sonic forum, and back to the Sonic communities once and for all, this forum sucks, and I remember when you, was crying by the IPB forum software, and now you say, than the IPB forum software is very glitchy.

No you don't. You are still here posting shit, and that proves me enough about "I have something else to do".
    Now you don't love this forum? Lies. I know you love stolen Megamix shit over anything.
    I never cried. It was mine and the forum owners decision to switch over to other forum software, because of IPB glitches. I like IPB, but it didn't just work out for us.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu May 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

No you don't. You are still here posting shit, and that proves me enough about "I have something else to do".
    Now you don't love this forum? Lies. I know you love stolen Megamix shit over anything.
    I never cried. It was mine and the forum owners decision to switch over to other forum software, because of IPB glitches. I like IPB, but it didn't just work out for us.

What are you talking about? Hahaha, you are posting shit (and spam) all the time/everytime, No I don´t like very much this forum, but, too, I can´t say than I don´t like this forum in all the words, and I don´t like stolen content like you.
    Yes you do, I remember when they was in "@Sonig" forum, you say, than you like IPB, and too you say, than @freeforums sucks, obviously not true, that forum system don´t sucks, and too, @freeforums avoid the spam, but you looks by the aparience, obvious, and now, where is your "perfect" IPB software? just give up troll!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 am

No I'm having fun
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri May 31, 2013 7:05 am

Green Snake wrote:No I'm having fun

Why you not go to SSRG? Yes, in that Sonic community, you go to give a hug in part of the admins, you go to get the enter with the membership in one second, hahaha.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:No I'm having fun

Why you not go to SSRG? Yes, in that Sonic community, you go to give a hug in part of the admins, you go to get the enter with the membership in one second, hahaha.
    lol wat
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:20 pm