ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

Theory about UnknownGuy....

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Theory about UnknownGuy.... Empty Theory about UnknownGuy....

Post  Jdpense Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:50 am

Now I'm sure at least some of us are aware of this "UnknownGuy" who registered roughly 5 years ago and made at least 5 posts before "leaving" the site....

Right here

My suspicion rises that that this guy could potentially be either ThomasSpeedrunner or Eze....

The reason being that this guy is obviously a multi-account of someone else's, since I tried to PMing him a message but they didn't bother to respond nor did they bother to visit the site..

ThomasSpeederrunner is my first suspect since in this thread he bashes both Eze and Green Snake, since I as far as I see that he hates both of them... )=
    ...also Electroball and SonicVaan were both mentioned in thread so I think it would make sense since TSR knew them pretty well back then....

Ezequiel is my second suspect (and is probably most likely the one) since due to the above reasons as TSR and he had a past of hatred with Electroball and bashed him in the thread as well...

Another reason would be that the UnknownGuy refers to Green Snake as "Geek Snake" in that thread, which was something that Eze would usually call Green Snake during one of their fights...

And I rest my case....
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Theory about UnknownGuy.... Empty Re: Theory about UnknownGuy....

Post  SonicVaan Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:24 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner would of used frick instead of fucking

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 am