ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable!

hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable! Empty THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable!

Post  hacker___ Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Ezzeland: Where Ezze (10 years old, january (??) 2003) likes wasting time of his life masturbating and being stupid.
    Ezequiel Matias

THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable! Empty Re: THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable!

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:45 pm

hacker___ wrote:Ezzeland: Where Ezze (10 years old, january (??) 2003) likes wasting time of his life masturbating and being stupid.
    We are from the same country idiot... I was born in 2001...
    hacker___
    hacker___

THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable! Empty Re: THE DESCRIPTION OF EZZELAND; Now avilable!

Post  hacker___ Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezzeland: Where Ezze (10 years old, january (??) 2003) likes wasting time of his life masturbating and being stupid.
    Ezzeland is your house/city where you live stupid idiot. Not the whole country. Use your fucking head
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Dont cry late kid
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezzeland is your house/city where you live stupid idiot. Not the whole country. Use your fucking head
    It doesn't exist jackass.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Welcom to ezzeland, where everybody thinks that it doesn't exist. Good one, you're blind AND you don't have brain.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Welcom to hackerland____, where everybody thinks that it doesn't exist. Good one, I'm blind AND I don't have brain.
    Yes.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:38 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Welcom to ezzeland, where everybody thinks that it doesn't exist. Good one, you're blind AND you have brain.have brain.
    Yes.
    way to edit quotes nab
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:09 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Welcom to ezzeland, where everybody thinks that it doesn't exist. Good one, you're blind AND you have brain.have brain.
    Yes.
    way to edit quotes nab
    What the fuck is "nab"?
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:11 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Yes.
    way to edit quotes nab
    What the fuck is "nab"?

noob in Ezzeglish
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am