ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

As I no longer want to have ANY contact with...

Poll

Shall I report this site?

[ 0 ]
    As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Bar_left0%As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Bar_left100%As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Ezequiel Matias

As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Empty As I no longer want to have ANY contact with...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:41 pm

... The members of this website (except maybe JoshDP and SonicVaan) and this is a forum which clearly breaks the rules pretty much everyday, without any admin, mods, etc. I'll be reporting this site to Forumotion. So tell me what do you think about this in the poll.

Au revoir!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Empty Re: As I no longer want to have ANY contact with...

Post  Green Snake Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:50 am

it has been reported many times and they didnt do shit, so you are wasting your time
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

As I no longer want to have ANY contact with... Empty Re: As I no longer want to have ANY contact with...

Post  SonicVaan Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:20 am

Same here, reported it back then but no luck
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Green Snake wrote:it has been reported many times and they didnt do shit, so you are wasting your time

Through the "report an abuse" link?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:07 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:it has been reported many times and they didnt do shit, so you are wasting your time

Through the "report an abuse" link?

Yup same here
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:16 pm

Well, I remember when I asked them about reporting forums, and they told me the "report an abuse" link sends the report to the admin panel of the forum, then, they told me if I want to report the site as a whole, I have to use the "litigation tool" or something like that.

https://www.forumotion.com/litigation
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:24 pm

No need to report an amazing free for all site  Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm