ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Funny thing...

Ezequiel Matias

Funny thing... - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny thing...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, I usually discuss with Chilean or Mexican people in Google+ and they attack me because I'm Argentinian, Argentina is a rival of Mexico, and an enemy of Chile, and that's the reason for them to attack me, and they put all of us in the same bag as racist and hated people.
    Some people just take generalization to a whole new level of idiocy. Any generalization when it comes to humans, is completely false and stupid, yet everyone constantly use them to attack specific group of people. Pathetic.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I personally don't like Mexican people or Chilean people because of this, specially Mexican people, since they took a soccer match between Argentina and Mexico as a reason for them to hold a grudge on us, but that's another story.
    Oh well, there we go. Not all Mexican or Chilean people are assholes, though. Then again I dont argue that majority of them would be.

Ezequiel Matias wrote:By the way, I'm Catholic, but I respect your opinion.
    I never did disrespect your opinion either, however I find pretty much any religion ridiculous and useless, but thats just me.

I know, but when they attack me, I usually, attack them the same way they attack me.

I know, I have some Chilean friends in real life, and one Mexican, and we all get along very well. Though, I take the rivalry with Chilean people a bit more serious, as we have been rivals since we got Independence. With Mexico is all ok, I like that country, even though I dislike Mexican people a bit.

There are many Atheists who think just like you, I know many of them, but we usually don't talk about religions.

SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 am

SonicVaan wrote:Mah label will pay all the income to me on February and I'm kinda excited how much it will me, since a lot of people bought my album from iTunes and streamed my songs on Spotify D:

And that reminds me that the CDs of my debut album will arrive prom the pressing plant soon XD I paid 318€ for around 100 Digipaks with 4-page-booklet. I'll pretty much sign and sell them via bandcamp... just need to make T-Shirts and stuff, but funnily they are more expensive than pressing CDs x.x

Funny thing... - Page 3 10600547_10203170259722427_8199751934706726722_n

Yay <3
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 pm

That's looks cool!!
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 am