ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
hacker___
Ezequiel Matias
6 posters

Sonic Games Dimension

Ezequiel Matias

Sonic Games Dimension Empty Sonic Games Dimension

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Sonic Games Dimension is probably a good site only by the style, you know many members left the site, and I can't belive that they removed more than the middle of the members.

Note: Green Snake you are unavaiable to post in this topic, other members can, you can't.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Sonic Games Dimension Empty Re: Sonic Games Dimension

Post  hacker___ Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Sonic Games Dimension is probably a good site only by the style, you know many members left the site, and I can't belive that they removed more than the middle of the members.

Note: Green Snake you are unavaiable to post in this topic, other members can, you can't.
    And who cares? The forums are still more active than SSRG sometimes. :V
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:50 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Sonic Games Dimension is probably a good site only by the style, you know many members left the site, and I can't belive that they removed more than the middle of the members.

And who cares? The forums are still more active than SSRG sometimes. :V
    What a lie! SSRG has 1490 members or something like that. If we are talking about forums, that piece of shit in can NOT compete with SSRG, they can kiss its ass.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah, big part of that 200 members were spammers, like big part of your 13. So, deal with it.
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:And who cares? The forums are still more active than SSRG sometimes. :V
    What a lie! SSRG has 1490 members or something like that. If we are talking about forums, that piece of shit in can NOT compete with SSRG, they can kiss its ass.
    There is at times more activity than at SSRG... Razz
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 am

U mad brah?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 am

And just saying, we didn't lose any members. The over 200 members were just spambots we had to fight off until I found a modification to prevent them and decrease the chance of joining them heavily.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 am

Green Snake wrote:

Yeah, big part of that 200 members were spammers, like big part of your 13. So, deal with it.
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:And who cares? The forums are still more active than SSRG sometimes. :V
    Are you being idiot?????? at least in SSRG the members aren't spambots, plus, my site has 14 members for now, and is not true, in SSRG always there are new topics.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:48 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    What a lie! SSRG has 1490 members or something like that. If we are talking about forums, that piece of shit can NOT compete with SSRG, they can kiss its ass.
    Are you being idiot?????? at least in SSRG the members aren't spambots, plus, my site has 14 members for now, and is not true, in SSRG always there are new topics.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:51 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    What a lie! SSRG has 1490 members or something like that. If we are talking about forums, that piece of shit can NOT compete with SSRG, they can kiss its ass.
    Did you know that all of them are joke accounts?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am

SonicVaan wrote:And just saying, we didn't lose any members. The over 200 members were just spambots we had to fight off until I found a modification to prevent them and decrease the chance of joining them heavily.
    You deleted member: Minechomp.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:54 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Not true.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:08 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    There has been most likely more spambots than there is members.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:22 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    There has been most likely more spambots than there is members.
    Obviously NOT, when you see a spam topic in SSRG???? When you published your shitty hack on there?????
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 am

Spam topics get deleted duh.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Not true.
    Every besides 1 or 2 are, idiot.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:And just saying, we didn't lose any members. The over 200 members were just spambots we had to fight off until I found a modification to prevent them and decrease the chance of joining them heavily.
    You deleted member: Minechomp.
    Uhm, no?
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:45 am

Ezze, you just like to feed trolls with pizza :>
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 pm

But I don't like meat and cheese :c
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Ezze, you just like to feed trolls with pizza :>
    First of all (and I said this like 100.000 times) that my name is EZE NOT "Ezze"
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Not true.
    How the heck do you know that????? You don't know a shit about forum accounts apparently.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Every besides 1 or 2 are, idiot.
    How the heck do you know that????? You don't know a shit about forum accounts apparently.
    You stop waving your dick with your non-existent knowledge.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Not true.
    Seriously, you are pathetic. Yes If your site is less "restrictive" than Retro and SSRG, means that more spambots can attack your site, seriously, Retro and SSRG avoid this. Yes is a "good" web site according to those "members", but when spambots attack your web site, you don't know a shit on how to stop it.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Do you have any proof of that?????? I have regular knowledge of forums, and how to install it. So, stop talking shit because you don't know NOTHING about me.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    You even have one?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Do you have any proof of that?????? I have regular knowledge of forums, and how to install it. So, stop talking shit because you don't know NOTHING about me.
    Yeah, I dont know nothing about you = I know something or everything about you. Stop waving your tiny dick around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am