ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
notatheif
Mike Berry
Green Snake
7 posters

How much this site sucks

Poll

How much this site sucks?

[ 12 ]
    How much this site sucks Bar_left12%How much this site sucks Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 10 ]
    How much this site sucks Bar_left10%How much this site sucks Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 10 ]
    [ 10 ]
    [ 10 ]
    [ 10 ]
    [ 11 ]
    How much this site sucks Bar_left11%How much this site sucks Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How much this site sucks Bar_left9%How much this site sucks Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 11 ]
    How much this site sucks Bar_left11%How much this site sucks Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 9 ]
    How much this site sucks Bar_left9%How much this site sucks Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 102
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

How much this site sucks Empty How much this site sucks

Post  Green Snake Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

How much this site sucks?
    Mike Berry

How much this site sucks Empty Re: How much this site sucks

Post  Mike Berry Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm

You know GreenSnake, I know you have always wondered why you kept getting kicked off of websites that distribute ASM codes for Sonic hacks; this here, is the main reason why it keeps happening. You always throw shit fits; telling everyone that the website sucks. What sucks about it is that your impatience is worth laughing at every time you get kicked off Sonic hack-based websites. Unlike you, everyone on these websites have jobs and personal lives that they have to get to, not to waste there time on places like this and tend to your hack related issues. It'd be a real mirical if your ass isn't going to be banned Greensnake, in all honesty. Learn to be patient and stop trying to force people to help you out when you clearly have no idea on what you did wrong.

I know this is my first post and it doesn't seem to have been a great starting point in my posts, but you just ignorant. Good day to you GreenSnake, for now and forever.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Dude, I thought you a were honest dude, and won't wonder on these kind of sites. Ouricodoido is one of worst code thief in history of disassembly hacks. anything of "his" codes is made by team Megamix. I visit here RARELY to check who is stupid enough to visit here, I really don't care this site. Nowadays I'm actively on SonicAsm. He even haven't visited here for half year, so no way nothing happens even what I did.
    Also, your post was not very understandable anyways.
    Mike Berry

Post  Mike Berry Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Frankly, the word "Honesty" has a different definition in your mind, You can't deny anything that has been said because countless others agree with me; that and you must've forgot about the events on other websites. I know you wonder why you never got validated on Sonic Retro. 95% of those members there came from SSRG. And your reputation has shot. You're a code thief as well, you can't speak fluent English, so there is yet another reason why this "Made no sense,". You are a very ignorant, reputable person when it comes to making hacks, yes that is an offense; you may think that I'm not a smart person, but everyone and I all know about your intentions GreenSnake. To say the least, you think you know a lot about ASM, your always making guides, you steal and we all know it. Here's why: 1.No one ever uses them. 2. They have been ripped off from other members WITHOUT permission. 3. Your fucking English sucks, you can't speak in complete sentences. I have to ask this now, do you use Google Translate?; here's proof of your terrible English.:

"He even haven't visited here for half year, so no way nothing happens even what I did.
    Also, your post was not very understandable anyways." I'd say it like this:

"He hasn't visited here for over half a year, so there is no way nothing happens, that includes what I've done." (By the way, I know every Sonic hacking sight your affiliated with, we all know what your hacks are about.) "Also, your post was not very understandable anyways." (It takes someone with at least a 12 grade level of reading to understand my posts. Something that I disbelieve you have.)

On possibly final note. It really wouldn't matter if there was a code thief out there, or if this website is dead; I'm talking to a code thief on a supposedly "Dead" website now, and nobody has done anything about it. You have a, how do you say it? "Specific way of trying to make me look like a fool?" I think that's it. Logic is not a friend of yours today Greensnake, and the more you lie and excuse your way through everything, It's just gonna bury you deeper in until it's too late.

Learn the meaning of Honesty before you get your ass kicked, it'll help you build a foundation around the basis of right and wrong.
    Good day
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Mike Berry wrote:You're a code thief as well, you can't speak fluent English, so there is yet another reason why this "Made no sense,".
    Yes, I admit I used stolen code, but no, I never stole code myself. I did not know Ouricodoido shit back then, and wouldn't used his codes if I knew. Sonic Green Snake was horrible, but I've moved on.
    Your post was hard to read via my phone, but reading few times made me have idea what you meant, my mistake.
    I'm Finnish, and as language, it's not same at all as English, so I'm not good at writing properly, and may not understand everything as same than some UK, or USA dude...

Mike Berry wrote:You are a very ignorant, reputable person when it comes to making hacks, yes that is an offense; you may think that I'm not a smart person, but everyone and I all know about your intentions GreenSnake.
    It was my first disassembly hack, with not much clue of hacking. I have learned from my mistakes, learned stuff, and now making new hack. I know SGS was Stupid peace of shit. I can prove I'm better than that, for example, ported S2beta Hidden Palace Zone to my Sonic 1 hack, with everything supposed, except orb things (Music was not by me trough)
    Not saying your stupid, I know that you're good at hacking, but I mean peoples like cool-spot, or peoples not that bad, so I, and SSX at SonicAsm can kick peoples like them off from communities, and such.

Mike Berry wrote:To say the least, you think you know a lot about ASM, your always making guides, you steal and we all know it.
    I know asm, I learned it on end-times of SGS development, not just guide-following, Real asm. I've done lot's of codes, like cutscenes, not rip-off ones, real ones. I won't show you them now, due zones they're in, are in progress, and not wanting to show half-done stuff...

Mike Berry wrote:No one ever uses them. They have been ripped off from other members WITHOUT permission. Your fucking English sucks, you can't speak in complete sentences. I have to ask this now, do you use Google Translate?

Well, thank you alot Neutral
    No, me no rippy... Yes, told you 'bout my English already. I'm not using Translator, or well, for few words I'm not familiar with I use, but I write everything myself to English. I can speak, just need to learn to cut from right places, yes, I suck at writing long stories.

Mike Berry wrote:(By the way, I know every Sonic hacking sites your affiliated with, we all know what your hacks are about.)
    Peoples just love to live in past, right?

Mike Berry wrote:On possibly final note. It really wouldn't matter if there was a code thief out there, or if this website is dead; I'm talking to a code thief on a supposedly "Dead" website now, and nobody has done anything about it.
    Last time someone answered to my posts... 4 moths ago? This site is stolen content, see at "Fudge Hill" topic, there's your proof (YAY me, best reason ever?)

Mike Berry wrote:You have a, how do you say it? "Specific way of trying to make me look like a fool?" I think that's it. Logic is not a friend of yours today Green Snake, and the more you lie and excuse your way through everything, It's just gonna bury you deeper in until it's too late.
    I'm not trying to make you look fool. I'm not some kind of hater dude. I'm not liar. I never lied on my topic. Only things I lied was in-knowledge, like Ouricodoido-thing. I'm not like him, thinking being cool when having every stolen content on hack. I don't think it's okay to lie to get respect of thousands of people.

By that, seems that you are some kind of hater, or something. There are some cool dudes, like SonicVaan, and like you, peoples who live in the past more than should, like me who made obvious mistakes, and like Ouricodoido's, just possibly mentally sick, thinking everything is okay. If you feel like you are not "Peoples like you", then do not be so angry to peoples like me. Just peace of advise, nothing else.
    Mike Berry

Post  Mike Berry Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Obviously you still have a lot to learn about haters. And welcome to the Internet GreenSnake. If you think I'm bad, that's nothing compared other websites that I can get into. Yes I dwell on the past more than I should and that's a good thing. Think of this whole "Past incident" like having your school grades put on your permanent record. You made one screw up and all the other Sonic hacking sites know about your fuck up. I'll tell you a secret, All of the Sonic hacking sites are all in unification, Members that you here about everywhere undergo or have different personas on each website; like I do. You may think that you could outsmart the system but it will always find a way to get you.
    I'd also like to point out that you point out to only the things that discriminate you, ever heard of "butthurt" much? And when you post to validate, you usually read the rules after it has been posted. You go back after reading them and edit your posts, this gives you a bad reputation from the beginning.
    Unlike trolls, haters are the people that lash out over stupid reason; which as this topic is about how much this website sucks, it is NOT a stupid reason. Also, that bullshit you said about Project Greensnake being your first hack was proven to be false. I can recall countless other websites that featured other hacks that have been worked on long before your "First dis-assembly hack, with not much of a single clue of hacking ", your still not proving anything, especially yourself to the community.
    Enlighten me right now, what gives you the right of mind to think that the community could even consider letting you join? Your history is nothing more than a pixelated bloodstain on a simple stream of data.

To end this perfectly, for the sake of this website, I'll provide an ASM code based on the end of this conversation:

Code:
    ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ; Subroutine to end this god forsaken conversation
    ; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversation's_End:                ; XREF: GreenSnake_Is_Butthurt
                    bsr.w   Pal_asmtosegagenesis  ; Display the pallet of the website
                    move.b   #6,sr                  ; Move the current byte of this conversational reply to the bottom of the page
                    move.w   ($FFFF0000).w,d0      ; Leading RAM pointer to end this.
                    andi.b   #$FF,d0                ; Allow Mike Berry's post to be read to all members.
                    lea   PostReply              ; Branch out to show this button when Greensnake or anybody logs on.
                    tst.w  GreenSnake_Post        ; Has GreenSnake Posted yet another useless chantey?
                    bra.s  Get_Over_It            ; If not than GreenSnake has finally moved on.
                    bsr.w   asmtosegagenesis.forumotion.com ; After it's all said and done, leave this page to return to the leading webpage.

I'm done with you. Fair and simple.
    notatheif

Post  notatheif Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:21 am

GreenSnake wrote:It was my first disassembly hack, with not much clue of hacking. I have learned from my mistakes, learned stuff, and now making new hack. I know SGS was Stupid peace of shit. I can prove I'm better than that, for example, ported S2beta Hidden Palace Zone to my Sonic 1 hack, with everything supposed, except orb things (Music was not by me trough)

Do tell....

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rfnyf/

Also, more than likely, you got the HPZ from one of my two public Sonic 2 prototype disassemblies, more than likely my Nick Arcade. I feel flattered. But seriously, that takes little to no work. I could do that in one hour. All you have to do is...

A. Either add in a new level slot, or use a pre-existing level. (I'd probably choose the latter of the two, but that's just me.)
    B. Enter in the palette cycle data into wherever it is supposed to be(read above).
    C. Insert all assets; art, palette, layout, ect.
    D. Build

By the way, if you couldn't figure out how to get the art to work. First, make sure you are using the Project 128 disassembly, makes life 1000000 time easier. (I would use the Kraminator Special.) Next, you must convert the art into a respective state. If you grabbed the S2B disasm, not the NA version, all you had to do is convert the 16x16 blocks into Kosinski Compression, which is pretty easy, after all, it is uncompressed. Layouts are the same, they need to be in Kosinski.

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 am

I'm not saying; WHOO I'M THE BEST
    I meant that I'm learning stuff, and making 256X256 Bocks with soned2 only is long process. Porting object codes us time taking too.
    And yes, I know how to port art, maps and so from sonic games with 5mins of effort.
    notatheif

Post  notatheif Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:49 am

Green Snake wrote:I'm not saying; WHOO I'M THE BEST
    I meant that I'm learning stuff, and making 256X256 Bocks with soned2 only is long process. Porting object codes us time taking too.
    And yes, I know how to port art, maps and so from sonic games with 5mins of effort.

Sigh, thus why you are butthurt. Bro, I am totally joking right now, you need to calm the bloody hell down. Also, Why are you using vanilla Sonic 1? You are making more work for yourself than that is needed. Also, porting objects is real easy actually, you just have to be aware of RAM addresses and so forth. IF you are using the shitty SVN Sonic 1 disasm, there is the issue already.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 am

I'm calmed down. I usually talk more "angry" than I am. I said porting takes time, not skill.
    I'm using HiveBrain '05 BTW.
    Mike Berry

Post  Mike Berry Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:04 pm

There is still a difference between Logic, hatred, and being butt-hurt. Facing logic is what your not understanding. Now that that's out of the way, I use the toughest dis-assemblies made for my hacks, that is so I have to work hard to finish my hacks. Glad to know you've calmed down.

On a different topic, how is that Sonic 1 and Half hack your working on? I was talking with a friends last night and they would like to see a demo or something. Is there any way you could provide one or it?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Mike Berry wrote:On a different topic, how is that Sonic 1 and Half hack your working on? I was talking with a friends last night and they would like to see a demo or something. Is there any way you could provide one or it?

Otherwise could, but now it's on so long before release, with 2 playable finished levels, other waiting for bg, 2 other in making, other with lot of art additions to come, other art currently on drawing board. If you want to become my bug-tester, then it's different, but I think you don't want to Razz
    Mike Berry

Post  Mike Berry Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Honestly, I'm more inclined to testing roms than hacking them. You can rely on me, I'd be glad to help out. If you can send the a test rom, you can send it to me via Im on this website.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:37 am

Mike Berry wrote:Honestly, I'm more inclined to testing roms than hacking them. You can rely on me, I'd be glad to help out. If you can send the a test rom, you can send it to me via Im on this website.

This got in odd way... Well, we can chat on MSN, and if you join sonicasm, I can port that title menu thing to your hack from S2, and fix any bugs... Deal?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 am

MIkeB, Just made Skype (Needed to do some day anyways...), and sent you some whatever
    Mike Berry

Post  Mike Berry Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm available on skype around 3:32pm till 10:00pm on weekdays, on weekends Give a call or drop a message anytime, I don't sleep in that time frame.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Smile
    notatheif

Post  notatheif Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:09 am

so....can I see your HPZ port into Sonic 1, or are we gonna keep it a secret? I wanna see if it actually works. I'm to lazy to do it myself, so meh.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:52 am

Thou I need to redo act 3 layout, fix some minor and major issues (Like glitching with roof, music shit, etc.), and do some tweaks to make it more fun, and longer level...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 am

Oh, umm... You could just view those on my YT channel too...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:14 pm

ANOTHER SENSELESS AND UNNEEDED POST

Since lack of edit button :'(

Few things I've done recently:

• Made own after image code, with some actual lag (Need to polish that lag stuff)
    • Super sonic code added, a hell buggy, and Hyper palcycle needs improvement
    • New GHZ art (Old was poor...)
      Spoiler:
    • New zone which in order to do when GHZ art is done
    • Some secret stuff...

And please, do not ask why posting this here, I have no idea myself...

Aside from that, I would like to have more bug-testers for this hack, since SonicVaan probably quit with it Sad

Also I have in progress to do disassembly which contains most lines commented, and whole thing made simpler, better organized and stuff. Everyone's help is accepted.

I have in thought to make my own engine for hacks, but for that, I need lots of help, so if anyone likes idea, would like to get help. If I wont get team big enough, I wont even bother to start... (That would be made from scratch, with minimal amount of existing code used)
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 am

This site is good,you are the user stupid YOU SUCKS!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:56 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:This site is good,you are the user stupid YOU SUCKS!

Well, If you like stolen content, this forum here is your heaven.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:This site is good,you are the user stupid YOU SUCKS!

Well, If you like stolen content, this forum here is your heaven.

You need to fight with all users of Sonic community? and you say this forum is the worst and your forum is no the best of all times.
    fenix4beto

Current Project : Destroy unknown dickheads in youtube

Post  fenix4beto Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 pm

YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKER GREEN SNAKE! Mad Mad Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content