ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+10
Jdpense
Thebox
Squidward Tentacles
Electroball_
Ezequiel Matias
ThomasSpeedrunner
SonicVaan
Bakayote
Green Snake
Gabriel the Hedgehog
14 posters

What is the best (free) asm editor?

Gabriel the Hedgehog
    Gabriel the Hedgehog

What is the best (free) asm editor? Empty What is the best (free) asm editor?

Post  Gabriel the Hedgehog Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:08 pm

I want to know what's the best asm editor, 'cause I googled but all I could find was one that was shareware called Hex Workshop

PS:I'm new here =)
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

What is the best (free) asm editor? Empty Re: What is the best (free) asm editor?

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:16 pm

For your information, this is very bad forum to be in. Its filled with stolen content, which is what you want to stay far away from. I suggest joining Sonic Games Dimension instead!
    Now, I personally use ConTEXT
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

What is the best (free) asm editor? Empty Re: What is the best (free) asm editor?

Post  SonicVaan Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Hey Gabriel :p This forum here is just a spam target when we are bored. However, feel free to join http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/ :3
    Bakayote
    Bakayote

Current Project : Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Bakayote Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Yes I totally think SGD is the place for you. This site we are currently on has seen better days... :/

Anyways here's a linkie...
    http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Yeah, we really need activity again >_____<
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:20 pm

We need someone to manage the forums properly >_<
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:34 pm

We need less control-freaks. >_<
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:45 pm

How can there be less than 0. We cant really go to negative here anyways...
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

*cough* I won't go into detail :p
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Come on, we need some kind of control on the forums. Right now they just rot due to nobody doing anything... We need someone to organize event's and whatnot to keep it alive, and you don't seem to do particularly well on that at the moment.
    Bakayote
    Bakayote

Current Project : Wouldn't you like to know?

Post  Bakayote Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Hmmmm... What a nice conversation between you guys.

Green Snake wrote:and you don't seem to do particularly well on that at the moment.
    Okay Green Snake, why don't you keep pushing it and maybe SonicVaan will make you supreme overlord of Sonic Games Dimension. I'm sure SonicVaan LOVES that backtalk, because you know... everyone loves to be disrespected. :3

We do see that you are trying to push the fact that you want to re-promoted to Adminship of SGD, or at least have some control over it. Which is getting annoying and frustrating to those people who keep hearing it, over and over again. Do you want to know why SonicVaan has been ignoring you? It's because he's tired of your bullshit and hunger for control.

Hey wait, you were Admin of SGD before, how ironic. Why aren't you still the Admin now? What happened Sneiky? I'm sure you know what happened, you abused your power, many of us forgave that right away the first time. Because we all know people can make mistakes and whatnot. But after time went on and you kept abusing your powers. You ended up banning TSR for no good reason and that was the final straw, we finally had enough of your shenanigans.

So quit being the power hungry fool that you are and be content you are still a member at SGD. You are quit lucky you still are one.

Toodles!
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 pm

On top of that, GS, you were a pretty cool guy back then, but nowadays you're just arrogant and you have superiority complexes like most other in the Sonic community. What's wrong with Kelvin asking for opinions about palettes a few times? Maybe he also did other stuff at that time? But no, you have to wave your e-dick into his face. And as for the other part, what did you do back then, except for creating the rules and the splashie?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:06 pm

I suggest to discuss this in the other forums of this site.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:08 pm

SV and Bakayote, if I may add...

GS, you've everyone against you, not supporting you, yet you act as if it is the opposite.

Let me just say that this unexplainable editing of my post sealed the deal for my hatred of you. You have nothing, nobody, to catch you now. I'm ready to give you the boot.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Sonicvaan wrote:And as for the other part, what did you do back then, except for creating the rules and the splashie?
    Of course, I did nothing right? I did as much nothing as you did. I spent hours upon hours creating tutorials for people, I spent a lot of time dealing with forums, the issues and bugs and whatnot, keeping it in some form of order. I did my all to make people as happy as they could. I was given no credit, how nice. And I was ok until you people started to throw bullshit at me. Like if banning Darkon was was "soo terrible thing", when he broke many rules and wouldn't bother to stop, just because it started from something that was supposedly not from category of spam. Obviously I am the only one who did wrong here, blame on me. Then comes the day when I temporarily banned TSR, even thought done from wrong reasons, it was what I felt had to be done to calm shit down, and like I said, I did all I could to keep the forums clear. I was going to talk with Thomas about it, and unban him when I was calmed down, but instead he came to IRC and you attacked me as a group. Yeah, real nice, and obviously I would get angry about it, since I was angry to begin with. So much for my admin "abuse" on the forums;
    Bakayote wrote: I'm sure you know what happened, you abused your power, many of us forgave that right away the first time. Because we all know people can make mistakes and whatnot. But after time went on and you kept abusing your powers. You ended up banning TSR for no good reason and that was the final straw, we finally had enough of your shenanigans.
    I am tired of that crap, and I don't really want to be admin of SGD anymore, and that has been weeks or months ago.

What is wrong about telling to someone, that I'd like to see something else, like a layout edit, and pallet edits seem pretty repetitive? I am trying to encourage him to edit layouts, and learn how to do stuff, and I get thrown crap for that too? Seems like anything I say and you throw crap to me, not to mention that almost anything I do and you throw crap to me, so how am I supposed to be nice about it?

Now, I agree, I've been a bit too dicky lately, and I am sorry about it, but I've had hard times, and it is hard to me to stay nice while my hole life is going downhill, not that you should care or feel bad for me, but I have had hard times lately, and until now I haven't really noticed that it affects how I act. Which is really unfortunate, but I can't help it now can I? Oh, and of course it helps when you throw that crap at me, you know =V

But, why should you care anyways? I am just random guy from internet, and I don't matter at all. And in fact, so are you, and I don't know why I really care to write this anymore. I am tired of this shit, and I doubt it'll be easier anytime soon, so I don't think that I'll be active at IRC nor forums for a while if ever. It was fun while it lasted, but people not understanding nor listening me pretty much fucked it up. Not saying I wasn't involved in that nor that it was all your fault, but you could havve done better job (And so could have I). Bleh.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Also, good way to jump to the hate train, Thomas. Obviously it is terrible that I removed the coordinates which leads to your player trap. >_>
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Fuck you page change... In case nobody checked, I wrote this:

Green Snake wrote:
    Sonicvaan wrote:And as for the other part, what did you do back then, except for creating the rules and the splashie?
    Of course, I did nothing right? I did as much nothing as you did. I spent hours upon hours creating tutorials for people, I spent a lot of time dealing with forums, the issues and bugs and whatnot, keeping it in some form of order. I did my all to make people as happy as they could. I was given no credit, how nice. And I was ok until you people started to throw bullshit at me. Like if banning Darkon was was "soo terrible thing", when he broke many rules and wouldn't bother to stop, just because it started from something that was supposedly not from category of spam. Obviously I am the only one who did wrong here, blame on me. Then comes the day when I temporarily banned TSR, even thought done from wrong reasons, it was what I felt had to be done to calm shit down, and like I said, I did all I could to keep the forums clear. I was going to talk with Thomas about it, and unban him when I was calmed down, but instead he came to IRC and you attacked me as a group. Yeah, real nice, and obviously I would get angry about it, since I was angry to begin with. So much for my admin "abuse" on the forums;
    Bakayote wrote: I'm sure you know what happened, you abused your power, many of us forgave that right away the first time. Because we all know people can make mistakes and whatnot. But after time went on and you kept abusing your powers. You ended up banning TSR for no good reason and that was the final straw, we finally had enough of your shenanigans.
    I am tired of that crap, and I don't really want to be admin of SGD anymore, and that has been weeks or months ago.

What is wrong about telling to someone, that I'd like to see something else, like a layout edit, and pallet edits seem pretty repetitive? I am trying to encourage him to edit layouts, and learn how to do stuff, and I get thrown crap for that too? Seems like anything I say and you throw crap to me, not to mention that almost anything I do and you throw crap to me, so how am I supposed to be nice about it?

Now, I agree, I've been a bit too dicky lately, and I am sorry about it, but I've had hard times, and it is hard to me to stay nice while my hole life is going downhill, not that you should care or feel bad for me, but I have had hard times lately, and until now I haven't really noticed that it affects how I act. Which is really unfortunate, but I can't help it now can I? Oh, and of course it helps when you throw that crap at me, you know =V

But, why should you care anyways? I am just random guy from internet, and I don't matter at all. And in fact, so are you, and I don't know why I really care to write this anymore. I am tired of this shit, and I doubt it'll be easier anytime soon, so I don't think that I'll be active at IRC nor forums for a while if ever. It was fun while it lasted, but people not understanding nor listening me pretty much fucked it up. Not saying I wasn't involved in that nor that it was all your fault, but you could havve done better job (And so could have I). Bleh.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:58 am

Green Snake wrote:Of course, I did nothing right? I did as much nothing as you did. I spent hours upon hours creating tutorials for people, I spent a lot of time dealing with forums, the issues and bugs and whatnot, keeping it in some form of order.

huehuehue wat. Yeah, tutorials, nice and all. And so far I made all the categories, forums, etc, made the forum software updates, made database backups, did something if someone requested something. You mostly posted lazy one-liners.

Green Snake wrote:I was given no credit, how nice.

Yeah, like you used my music in your hack, made the quality worse with Audacity and you didn't mention it anywhere in the thread 'cause of laziness, how nice. Oh yeah, "Soundtrack 01", "Soundtrack 02", etc. How will people know what they're downloading? A tracklist would have been least helpful.
    And on top of that Team Incognito was originally planned by Trox. But then suddenly you stole it. Like I said, control-freak.

Green Snake wrote:And I was ok until you people started to throw bullshit at me. Like if banning Darkon was was "soo terrible thing", when he broke many rules and wouldn't bother to stop, just because it started from something that was supposedly not from category of spam. Obviously I am the only one who did wrong here, blame on me.

Yes, like we're blaming you so much where you did something right. Riiiiight.

Green Snake wrote:Then comes the day when I temporarily banned TSR, even thought done from wrong reasons, it was what I felt had to be done to calm shit down, and like I said, I did all I could to keep the forums clear. I was going to talk with Thomas about it, and unban him when I was calmed down, but instead he came to IRC and you attacked me as a group. Yeah, real nice, and obviously I would get angry about it, since I was angry to begin with. So much for my admin "abuse" on the forums;

Well, I'm sure there must be something wrong with this decision if we all are/were mad at you, don't you think? You were pretty much acting as if you were the supreme overlord/god of everything and didn't ask the staff before you act. Staff shouldn't act impulsive.

Green Snake wrote:I am tired of that crap, and I don't really want to be admin of SGD anymore, and that has been weeks or months ago.

And I am the son of Jesus.

Green Snake wrote:What is wrong about telling to someone, that I'd like to see something else, like a layout edit, and pallet edits seem pretty repetitive? I am trying to encourage him to edit layouts, and learn how to do stuff, and I get thrown crap for that too? Seems like anything I say and you throw crap to me, not to mention that almost anything I do and you throw crap to me, so how am I supposed to be nice about it?

Why would Kelvin need to please your desires? And I'm sure you don't encourage him if you tell him, that he's doing crap and that you could have done something much better at that time. Who cares? All he asked for was opinion on his palettes, there's nothing wrong of it. You're acting all the time like you're the god of ROM hacking and that's why I posted the picture of Link laughing back then if you didn't get it.

Green Snake wrote:But, why should you care anyways? I am just random guy from internet, and I don't matter at all. And in fact, so are you, and I don't know why I really care to write this anymore. I am tired of this shit, and I doubt it'll be easier anytime soon, so I don't think that I'll be active at IRC nor forums for a while if ever. It was fun while it lasted, but people not understanding nor listening me pretty much fucked it up. Not saying I wasn't involved in that nor that it was all your fault, but you could havve done better job (And so could have I). Bleh.

Why would we have cared back then that Darkon got banned from IRC? Darkon is just a random guy from the internet and he doesn't matter at all.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:18 am

Yeah, how I guessed Id get this kind of reply... I cant talk with people who only care for themselves, and cant see any oyher aspect of things than his/her own. Well, thanks for ruining my dream of a good Sonic community!
    Also, where the hwll you get from that I stole Incognito? Thats some more bullshit there. Nice

Also, if you dont bother with the MC server, then give it back to me.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:29 am

Fun how you don't have any arguments. Running low on reasons and points?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:31 am

And as for the team, Trox wanted to make a team to make his life easier. And a few days ago I suddenly see that you want Baka to draw a logo for it. Srslywhaddafuk?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 am

I thought that splash screen for our team would be a good idea, so I asked if he could do some art for it. Its not like Im stealing snything >_>
    Also, I dont really bothrr with kuids like you. Youve caused enough shit for me in these years Ive known you...
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 am

Yeah, but you acted like a leader or something.

Oooooh now it's all my fault. So your last huge post was nothing but a lie then?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 am

How mature, trying to put words in my mouth...
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 am

What's so not-mature about this? :p I think it's not mature to see ones own errors and live with it. But nooo, you have to act like a defensive toddler.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am