ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    I've had enough.

    Share

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:02 am

    OK people, I'm leaving, I don't want to fight anymore and I already have explained I'm sometimes trolling, and I sometimes get pissed off but one thing that is for sure is I'm not a bad person, and I certainly don't want to be seen as such. I'm leaving this shithole for once and for all because I can't really stand this site anymore, it was nice to meet certain people like Jdpense, SonicVaan who I consider they somewhat are not trolls, and certain other forumers... Let's be fucking honest, it was NOT nice at all to meet people like Green Snake, who I still consider an asshole, and Electroball (albeit on a much lower level than Green Snake's) who I consider a troll since he/she regularly spammed on all the websites I owned.

    Bye!

    EzequielM. (or Ezze, xD)

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 am

    So my spot as the top guy of the site has ended! (2012-1015)

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:So my spot as the top guy of the site has ended! (2012-2015)

    Silly mistake.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:53 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:So my spot as the top guy of the site has ended! (never-never)

    Silly mistake.
    Yes, very silly mistake

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:11 pm

    I have been here since 2012 if I recall well, and I have been the main guy of this site, but... I met a twat named Green Snake, and the rest is history.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:07 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:...and I have been the main guy of this site...
    pffft superiority complex all over the place here

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 pm

    Why in the fuck would I have a "superiority complex" for being the top guy on a shithole like this is? Anyways, I was just joking around.

    EzeM vs. Geek Snake: 2012-present.
    avatar
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 1598
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Localização : Si
    Current Project : A hack I'll never finish because I am too lazy

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Electroball_ on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:23 am

    Cya, will see you tomorrow when you come back

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 am

    Have you seen what I fucking wrote?

    Eze wrote:I was just joking around.

    avatar
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 1598
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Localização : Si
    Current Project : A hack I'll never finish because I am too lazy

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Electroball_ on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:42 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Have you seen what I fucking wrote?

    Eze wrote:I was just joking around.


    No, I'm blind, can't you see that or are you blind too?
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:41 pm

    No dun leave us Eze Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

    We'll miss joo.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Green Snake on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:42 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Have you seen what I fucking wrote?

    You seem very fond of fucking I see that :V
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:12 pm

    Green Snake wrote:pffft superiority complex all over the place here
    Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:01 pm

    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:pffft superiority complex all over the place here
    Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy

    Hey Jdpense, can I join your forum? I can promise I'm not going to start talking shit. Very Happy

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

    JoshDP wrote:No dun leave us Eze Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

    We'll miss joo.

    em sarry ei heve ta live. Laughing
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:05 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:pffft superiority complex all over the place here
    Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy

    Hey Jdpense, can I join your forum? I can promise I'm not going to start talking shit. Very Happy
    Sure, of course you can! Anyone is welcome to join! Very Happy

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:10 pm

    Ok, I'll join. Thank you dude. Smile

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:15 pm

    JoshDP wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:pffft superiority complex all over the place here
    Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy

    Hey Jdpense, can I join your forum? I can promise I'm not going to start talking shit. Very Happy
    Sure, of course you can! Anyone is welcome to join! Very Happy

    Let me give you a little advice, if you want to have the real IPB software for free (although it's the 1.3. Final) I think you can use ziFBoards or Jcink, I have used these forum hostings in the past and I never ever had a downtime. I personally would go with phpBB, SMF, or MyBB, though.

    SIDENOTE: I never really liked Forumotion though, they modify the source code and they refuse to give one the database if one ever wants to leave.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:pffft superiority complex all over the place here
    Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy

    Hey Jdpense, can I join your forum? I can promise I'm not going to start talking shit. Very Happy
    Sure, of course you can! Anyone is welcome to join! Very Happy

    Let me give you a little advice, if you want to have the real IPB software for free (although it's the 1.3. Final) I think you can use ziFBoards or Jcink, I have used these forum hostings in the past and I never ever had a downtime. I personally would go with phpBB, SMF, or MyBB, though.

    SIDENOTE: I never really liked Forumotion though, they modify the source code and they refuse to give one the database if one ever wants to leave.
    Thanks for advice, man. Smile I probably will change the site soon...

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 pm

    Yes, and also you don't have to worry with IPB taking down your free IPB forum because that was their last free version, which was released under a different license.

    Another one is ZetaBoards, which is an affiliate to ziFBoards, apparently also based on IPB 1.3. Final.

    I have joined your forum! It's not bad at all dude, keep looking forward! :

    Smile
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Green Snake on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 am

    JoshDP wrote:Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy
    do explain
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  JoshDP on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:Oh hahahaha yeah, you're the one to talk. Superiority complex is something that you do/present/show of yourself 95% of the time, nowadays. Very Happy
    do explain
    Nevermind. I was just being idiot....

    Sry I just don't want to start another flamewar >_>

    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 839
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:42 am

    Oh, you want a flame war?

    ...



    ...









    ...





    Sonic Boom is a good game.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:06 am

    LOL, Sanic Bum is a piece of shit. (Contributing to the flamewar)

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:08 am

    THIS is a real piece of shit, fuck that crap, it couldn't be more fucking shitty.

    Sponsored content

    Re: I've had enough.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:30 pm