ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Share

    UnknownGuy

    Mensagens : 5
    Data de inscrição : 2015-05-26

    EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UnknownGuy on Tue May 26, 2015 11:13 pm

    What do you think about it faithful users?

    It's the clash of the egos! Once again!

    Ezze and Geek Snake both have something in common: Their egos are huge as shit!

    The two fucking morons who compete now to see who is the bigger dick!

    Ezze. vs. Geek Snake.

    UnknownGuy

    Mensagens : 5
    Data de inscrição : 2015-05-26

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UnknownGuy on Tue May 26, 2015 11:15 pm

    The two faggets who despite having more things in common than differences, fight each other for stupid shit!


    UnknownGuy

    Mensagens : 5
    Data de inscrição : 2015-05-26

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UnknownGuy on Tue May 26, 2015 11:30 pm

    I'm urging both of you Ezze, and Geek Snake, to stop this bullshit for once and for all, here I will list the things you have in common, and

    1. Both weren't exactly welcomed by the community, yet, they both now have a better reputation.

    2. Both have egos, which are huge as shit.

    3. Both had problems with the English language.

    4. Both were banned in SSRG.

    5. Both have validated their accounts in Retro.

    6. Both have abilites: Ezze knows how to make games and fangames, and the same with Geek for hacking videogames and learning ASM.

    7. Both can be aggresive and harsh at times.

    UnknownGuy

    Mensagens : 5
    Data de inscrição : 2015-05-26

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UnknownGuy on Tue May 26, 2015 11:54 pm

    I urge both of you to start a new site from scracth, and I would like to invit ElectroBall to this, seeing as the three are faggets no good pieces of shit...

    UnknownGuy

    Mensagens : 5
    Data de inscrição : 2015-05-26

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UnknownGuy on Tue May 26, 2015 11:56 pm

    To finish my message...

    FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YOU!

    Ezze, and Geek Snake.
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 834
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Wed May 27, 2015 4:00 am

    UnknownGuy wrote:To finish my message...

    FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YOU!

    Ezze, and Geek Snake.
    Ohai Fenix4beto.

    Also, "Geek Snake"?

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Wed May 27, 2015 6:21 am

    Dude, it ain't gonna happen...
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Sun May 31, 2015 4:08 pm

    [quote="UnknownGuy"I sux cox.[/quote] Kewl story bro.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Sun May 31, 2015 4:09 pm

    UnknownGuy wrote:I sux cox.
    Kewl story bro.



    Argh, FIXED...

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

    JoshDP wrote:
    UnknownGuy wrote:I sux cox.
    Kewl story bro.



    Argh, FIXED...

    Hello Joenick.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:58 pm

    JoshDP is nawt JoeNick

    He's Jdpense
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 834
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:18 pm

    UnknownGuy wrote:I'm urging both of you Ezze, and Geek Snake, to stop this bullshit for once and for all, here I will list the things you have in common, and

    1. Both weren't exactly welcomed by the community, yet, they both now have a better reputation.

    2. Both have egos, which are huge as shit.

    3. Both had problems with the English language.

    4. Both were banned in SSRG.

    5. Both have validated their accounts in Retro.

    6. Both have abilites: Ezze knows how to make games and fangames, and the same with Geek for hacking videogames and learning ASM.

    7. Both can be aggresive and harsh at times.
    8. Green Snake has since been unbanned from SSRG.

    Also, since when did Ezze's reputation improve?

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:08 pm

    DevEd, stop sucking that idiot's balls, at least I got validated in Retro because they actually forgave me there and now I'm actually trying to reestablish contacts with SSRG.

    The only sites I ever had problems with were Retro and SSRG, and that was because I was pretty much a noob at forums back in 2012 (Retro) Then in SSRG, I stood up to the staff because I actually have some pride and don't care if they are admins, mods, whatever the fuck they are because I don't kiss anybody's ass.

    If you like that delusional douchebag "Green Snake" Fine, but at least have some darn pride, dude, I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me, or my personality, that's my own business.

    Green Snake can go fuck himself, I don't care if he has good reputation or not, we are two different people.

    Also, may I ask who the fuck is "Ezze"?







    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 834
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:56 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:DevEd, stop sucking that idiot's balls, at least I got validated in Retro because they actually forgave me there and now I'm actually trying to reestablish contacts with SSRG.

    The only sites I ever had problems with were Retro and SSRG, and that was because I was pretty much a noob at forums back in 2012 (Retro) Then in SSRG, I stood up to the staff because I actually have some pride and don't care if they are admins, mods, whatever the fuck they are because I don't kiss anybody's ass.

    If you like that delusional douchebag "Green Snake" Fine, but at least have some darn pride, dude, I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me, or my personality, that's my own business.

    Green Snake can go fuck himself, I don't care if he has good reputation or not, we are two different people.

    Also, may I ask who the fuck is "Ezze"?








    "Ezze" refers to you.

















    Oh, and by the way, fuck you too :V

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:04 pm

    I don't even know who the fuck is "Ezze" I'm "Eze" and by the way, that's only my first name.

    The more you post, the more you show you are either a troll or some shit like that.
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 834
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:36 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't even know who the fuck is "Ezze" I'm "Eze" and by the way, that's only my first name.

    The more you post, the more you show you are either a troll or some shit like that.

    I am not a troll or anything. If you don't like what I say, then you don't have to listen to me.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:39 pm

    As far as I know, we are not talking, therefore, I can't listen to you, or do you say what you want to write before fucking writing?

    If you are not a troll, then you are a fucking cocksucker, stop trying to troll/attack me, I didn't even bash you before, you are a moron.
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 834
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:As far as I know, we are not talking, therefore, I can't listen to you, or do you say what you want to write before fucking writing?

    If you are not a troll, then you are a fucking cocksucker, stop trying to troll/attack me, I didn't even bash you before, you are a moron.
    ...I told you that you don't have to listen to me. And if anything, YOU'RE the troll here. I wasn't trying to attack you at all, and here you are doing that very thing to me. Hypocrite.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:40 pm

    My mistake, I'm pretty harsh when they (try to) attack/troll me, if anything I admit I was wrong, but I'm not a hypocrite, not at all, you told me to "fuck off" (if I remember well) so don't expect me to not attack you.

    If you can, I want you to explain why I'm a troll, if it's because I dislike Green Snake, that's not a reason, we dislike each other, so I don't see a reason why I can't attack him.

    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you told me to "fuck off" (if I remember well) so don't expect me to not attack you.



    Stop bullshitting us.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:44 pm

    Looks like the attention whore by the name of Green Snake wants to start this shit again. DevEd told me "fuck you, too" and I ALSO said IF I REMEMBER WELL...

    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:49 am

    Ezze wrote:DevEd told me "fuck you, too"
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:DevEd, stop sucking that idiot's balls
    Yeaaa I wonder why. And to me it didn't seem as if he was being all that serious.

    Ezze wrote:and I ALSO said IF I REMEMBER WELL...
    Its not like you couldn't go back a page and check for yourself, right? RIGHT?
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:51 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezze wrote:DevEd told me "fuck you, too"
    Ezze wrote earlier wrote:DevEd, stop sucking that idiot's balls
    Yeaaa I wonder why. And to me it didn't seem as if he was being all that serious.

    Ezze wrote:and I ALSO said IF I REMEMBER WELL...
    Its not like you could go back a page and check for yourself, right? RIGHT?

    Whoops made a silly mistake

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 am

    Geek Snake wrote:Yeaaa I wonder why. And to me it didn't seem as if he was being all that serious.



    I admitted I'm harsh, isn't that fucking enough? I respond if they attack me too, even though if he wasn't all that serious.

    Geek Snake wrote:Its not like you couldn't go back a page and check for yourself, right? RIGHT?

    No. I hate revisiting a fucking page just to see if I fucking remember well, even though if I'm fucking wrong.

    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:53 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I admitted I'm harsh, isn't that fucking enough? I respond if they attack me too, even though if he wasn't all that serious.
    That is called hypocrisy. If someone attacks me fuck yes I attack back, its none of your business to tell me not to when you are guilty of the same thing.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:No. I hate revisiting a fucking page just to see if I fucking remember well, even though if I'm fucking wrong.
    Then you are very intellectually dishonest. I mean it took me few seconds to just look into the page to not find the exact quote you were looking for, and few more to find out what you probably were referring to. Its not that hard.

    Sponsored content

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:21 pm