ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Share

    Poll

    Which hand-dominance are you?

    [ 3 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 3
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:17 pm

    So which hand do you prefer using, or are able to use? I'm right-hand dominant, but I am also a little ambidextrous.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90778
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  SonicVaan on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:00 am

    rrrrrriiiiight
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 856
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:26 pm

    JoshDP wrote:So which hand do you prefer using, or are able to use? I'm right-hand dominant, but I am also a little ambidextrous.
    I am one of the few people in this world who is wrong-handed.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:31 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:So which hand do you prefer using, or are able to use? I'm right-hand dominant, but I am also a little ambidextrous.
    I am one of the few people in this world who is wrong-handed.
    affraid affraid affraid affraid
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:52 pm

    I wish I were left handed, but I am a boring righty Sad

    Advantages of being Left-Handed
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 856
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:So which hand do you prefer using, or are able to use? I'm right-hand dominant, but I am also a little ambidextrous.
    I am one of the few people in this world who is wrong-handed.
    Nah, jk, I'm write-handed. (That means I can use my hands to write things.)
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:03 am

    Why is middle-handed not an option? :<

    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 pm

    Green Snake wrote:Why is middle-handed not an option? :<

    You must have 3 hands then. You are special affraid
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:13 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:So which hand do you prefer using, or are able to use? I'm right-hand dominant, but I am also a little ambidextrous.
    I am one of the few people in this world who is wrong-handed.
    Nah, jk, I'm write-handed. (That means I can use my hands to write things.)
    Ambidexterous!!! UR WINNER affraid affraid affraid
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:26 am

    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Why is middle-handed not an option? :<

    You must have 3 hands then. You are special affraid
    I am very special! Sad
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:48 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Why is middle-handed not an option? :<

    You must have 3 hands then. You are special affraid
    I am very special! Sad
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 856
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 am

    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Why is middle-handed not an option? :<

    You must have 3 hands then. You are special affraid
    I am very special! Sad
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1648
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  JoshDP on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:15 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Why is middle-handed not an option? :<

    You must have 3 hands then. You are special affraid
    I am very special! Sad
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    oh my11111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!112!!112121@11!!!!!!11!!111111!1111
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 1522
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  Jdpense on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 am

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

    Sponsored content

    Re: Are you a righty or a lefty?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:43 pm