ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
ThomasSpeedrunner
hacker___
SESIN KOLIN
7 posters

Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version.

Poll

Yes.

[ 1 ]
    Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version. - Page 2 Bar_left33%Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version. - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version. - Page 2 Bar_left33%Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version. - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Ezequiel Matias

Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version.

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    SESIN KOLIN wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:NOT AGAIN SESIN
    Yes.
    No. Just no. Don't EVER fucking do this shit.
    That's your problem, you insult anybody that you don't like. EVERY PERSON has an opinion, but you don't respect that, you are like an uncivilized monkey.
    Don't you understand that this sesin kolin guy is mainly using stolen content?
    We make games, really, who cares stolen content?????
    People who made it.
    Not you again!
    Yes, me again. Also, have you followed Sonic Hacking Contest's live streams?
    Sincerly, I was trying to enter in the Sonic hacking contest, I discovered it in Retro, however, I discovered it late, a notice for you: your hack "Sonic vs Camera" enter in it without consequences.
    I didnt get your point on that...
    My hack, I'm working in a new one.
    They dont accept simple pallet hacks.
    It isn't a simply pallete hack
    Oh, excuse me mister, I fucked up the physics too...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version. - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Megamix Final Version.

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    SESIN KOLIN wrote:
    Yes.
    That's your problem, you insult anybody that you don't like. EVERY PERSON has an opinion, but you don't respect that, you are like an uncivilized monkey.
    People who made it.
    Not you again!
    Sincerly, I was trying to enter in the Sonic hacking contest, I discovered it in Retro, however, I discovered it late, a notice for you: your hack "Sonic vs Camera" enter in it without consequences.
    Oh, excuse me mister prohax0rz, you fucked up the physics too...
    i sux so much i haev to edit qutas to b cuul
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    SESIN KOLIN wrote:
    Yes.
    People who made it.
    Not you again!
    Oh, excuse me mister prohax0rz, you fucked up the physics too...
    You suck
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

really? Why wont you for once grow up?
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Green Snake wrote:really? Why wont you for once grow up?
    Ezequiel doesn't seem interested in that. He doesn't realize that I'm waiting for reality to finally hit him like a plane crash and for maturity to settle in.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel doesn't seem interested in that. He doesn't realize that I'm waiting for reality to finally hit him like a plane crash and for maturity to settle in.
    You are gonna wait a long time for it. And I'm waiting when it happens to you.. Gonna take a while thought
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    You are gonna wait a long time for it. And I'm waiting when it happens to you.. Gonna take a while thought
    I know I'm gonna be waiting a long time for it. I'll have long grown up by the time this fucker does :V
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:29 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    I know I'm gonna be waiting a long time for it. I'll have long grown up by the time this fucker does :V
    Hey you fucking idiot, I don't do nothing to you.

Get a life you son of a bitch!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

He has more life than you
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

You suck.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

I suck.
    Finally, you admitted it.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

You suck.
    Great, so it's a deal. I suck and you are completely unable to do anything in your life but sit on the computer and refresh this page. Good, I'm fine with that.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:27 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

You suck.
    Great, so it's a deal. I suck and you are completely unable to do anything in your life but sit on the computer and refresh this page. Good, I'm fine with that.
    First of all you idiot, even I'm 12, I have a life, I go to secondary school, I have activites for do, like taekwondo, and English , I help people in things that they need, you criticise and all, but by Internet, and I think that you like to do it,  I'm sorry for my bad English, but I am still a student.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

You suck.
    First of all you idiot, even I'm 12, I have a life, I go to secondary school, I have activites for do, like taekwondo, and English , I help people in things that they need, you criticise and all, but by Internet, and I think that you like to do it,  I'm sorry for my bad English, but I am still a student.
    You're 10, liar.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:36 am

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 am