ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
hacker___
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
7 posters

Green Snake vs SSRG

Poll

What do you think about this?

[ 2 ]
    Green Snake vs SSRG - Page 2 Bar_left50%Green Snake vs SSRG - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Green Snake vs SSRG - Page 2 Bar_left50%Green Snake vs SSRG - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Green Snake vs SSRG - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Snake vs SSRG

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Green Snake, if you were talking with Spanner on IRC, note that he is a STAFF member, it depends of the ADMINISTRATORS, how the heck Spanner go to unban you???? If he can't. (I know the system permissions of IPB) And too, you will be banned again by the Administrators, Staff members take decisions, but you ARE permanently banned from SSRG.
    Sigh... I know staff members can't unban people, but they can bring the idea of doing so to staff lounge so staff can decide whether one should be unbanned or not. And their "permanently" = for now.
    They can, but Administrators and other members are like: "I hate this user" So, impossible.
    Yeah, but your also banned, and you rule break since you've created a multiaccount.

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    NO, FUCK YOUR SELF, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CUNT KIDDO, AND GET A FUCKING LIFE ONCE OR GET OUT OF THE SITE, I WON'T LEAVE. I'LL STAY HERE TILL YOU'RE DEAD, YOU FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.
    OOOOOOOOOOOH, DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED, CUNT? YOU FUCKING SUCK YOU CUNT, YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE HAXOR, I AM THE MASTER, I'M MORE FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU, I CAN DO SOMETHING MORE BETTER WITHOUT MY EYES, FUCKING CUNT.

One thing: FUCK OFF
    CALLATE LA RE CONCHA DE TU MADRE VOS NO SOS MEJOR QUE YO, SOS EL PEOR USUARIO EN LA HISTORIA DEL INTERNET, IDIOTA HIJO DE LAS MIL PUTAS.

English: YOU SHUT UP THE PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME, YOU ARE THE WORST USER IN THE INTERNET HISTORY, IDIOT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
    Speak on a language I can understand. I don't understand Ezzenglish.

BUT: YOU SUCK CUNT
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Green Snake, if you were talking with Spanner on IRC, note that he is a STAFF member, it depends of the ADMINISTRATORS, how the heck Spanner go to unban you???? If he can't. (I know the system permissions of IPB) And too, you will be banned again by the Administrators, Staff members take decisions, but you ARE permanently banned from SSRG.
    Sigh... I know staff members can't unban people, but they can bring the idea of doing so to staff lounge so staff can decide whether one should be unbanned or not. And their "permanently" = for now.
    They can, but Administrators and other members are like: "I hate this user" So, impossible.
    Yeah, but your also banned, and you rule break since you've created a multiaccount.

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    NO, FUCK YOUR SELF, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CUNT KIDDO, AND GET A FUCKING LIFE ONCE OR GET OUT OF THE SITE, I WON'T LEAVE. I'LL STAY HERE TILL YOU'RE DEAD, YOU FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.
    OOOOOOOOOOOH, DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED, CUNT? YOU FUCKING SUCK YOU CUNT, YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE HAXOR, I AM THE MASTER, I'M MORE FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU, I CAN DO SOMETHING MORE BETTER WITHOUT MY EYES, FUCKING CUNT.

CALLATE LA RE CONCHA DE TU MADRE VOS NO SOS MEJOR QUE YO, SOS EL PEOR USUARIO EN LA HISTORIA DEL INTERNET, IDIOTA HIJO DE LAS MIL PUTAS.

English: YOU SHUT UP THE PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME, YOU ARE THE WORST USER IN THE INTERNET HISTORY, IDIOT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

YOU LOSE SEVERAL TIMES SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO THE HELL, ALL THE WORLD WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU!
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.

YOU LOSE SEVERAL TIMES SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO THE HELL, ALL THE WORLD WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU!
    We ain't even on a fight, and no one won or loose. Stop being stupid, kiddo. Get a fucking life, and then give me a call when you got it.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.

We ain't even on a fight, and no one won or loose. Stop being stupid, kiddo. Get a fucking life, and then give me a call when you got it.
    I left the site, I tired of discuss about nothing important, you are more inmature than you, seriously, and FUCK YOU, AND FUCK ALL YOUR LIFE!
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
    Fuck yourself you cunt.
    I'm gonna to ignore you.

I left the site, I tired of discuss about nothing important, I are more inmature than you, seriously, and FUCK YOU, AND FUCK ALL YOUR LIFE!
    no
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:14 am

this wus funny bounce
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Ugh I can't stand seeing Eze and hacker____ always arguing with each other....

TOPIC LOCKED

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Jdpense wrote:THREAD LOCKED

nah

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am