ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Thebox
    Thebox

    Mensagens : 72
    Data de inscrição : 2014-02-18
    Localização : In you pussy!
    Current Project : well fisrit well wut why fuck you noob why just fuck of

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  Thebox on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:16 pm

    Cool 
     Cool 
     Cool 
     Cool What a Face What a Face What a Face d What a Face d
    avatar
    ArschlochNessMonster

    Mensagens : 2
    Data de inscrição : 2014-05-24

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  ArschlochNessMonster on Sat May 24, 2014 11:55 pm

    Sonic is from Sega
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 100278
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : ASMTSG
    Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  SonicVaan on Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 am

    Good boy!
    Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1315
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sun May 25, 2014 5:03 am

    SonicVaan wrote:Good boy!
    that's what redrecolornothotripoffofsawnik said.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1678
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  JoshDP on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:16 pm

    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 216
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  CoolSpot. on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:07 pm

    SCrEW AlL Of yoU! I Do NoT No StEAL!! Mad
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 923
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:15 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:SCrEW AlL Of yoU! I Do NoT No StEAL!! Mad
    Yes, you do.

    Also:
    JoshDP wrote:
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 216
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  CoolSpot. on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:49 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:SCrEW AlL Of yoU! I Do NoT No StEAL!! Mad
    Yes, you do. 
    No I DUnT U FoOL, Ur ThE ReAl THeIF HeRe!!!!  Cool
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 923
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:SCrEW AlL Of yoU! I Do NoT No StEAL!! Mad
    Yes, you do. 
    No I DUnT U FoOL, Ur ThE ReAl THeIF HeRe!!!!  Cool
    Are you fucking kidding me? GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SUMMON SHANTAE_ AGAIN!!!!!!
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 216
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  CoolSpot. on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:13 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:SCrEW AlL Of yoU! I Do NoT No StEAL!! Mad
    Yes, you do. 
    No I DUnT U FoOL, Ur ThE ReAl THeIF HeRe!!!!  Cool
    Are you fucking kidding me? GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SUMMON SHANTAE_ AGAIN!!!!!!
    NO MAKE ME LEAVE!!!!!! SHE CANT DO ANY HARM ON ME SO HAAHHAHAHAH!!!!!
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1678
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  JoshDP on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:SCrEW AlL Of yoU! I Do NoT No StEAL!! Mad
    Yes, you do. 
    No I DUnT U FoOL, Ur ThE ReAl THeIF HeRe!!!!  Cool
    Are you fucking kidding me? GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I SUMMON SHANTAE_ AGAIN!!!!!!
    NO MAKE ME LEAVE!!!!!! SHE CANT DO ANY HARM ON ME SO HAAHHAHAHAH!!!!!
    Go away Cool-Spot. Leave him alone! NO ONE WANTS YOU!!
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 1523
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  Jdpense on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:10 pm

    Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

    Last one I promise!

    Sponsored content

    About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Supposed Source Code with Stolen Content

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:34 am